The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by james-aitken
Our teacher emailed out the paper today with the answers, so if you would like any please ask!

Preferably all of the answers if you can please? :biggrin:
Our teacher emailed out the paper today with the answers, so if you would like any please ask!

Please!!
Yes please do so =. I really need it!
Ask about specific questions

Please could i have a copy of all the answers, that'd be very helpful!:smile:
Ask about specific questions

I'd love literally all of them please :P

Please! Messaged you my email address

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Knowing
Preferably all of the answers if you can please? :biggrin:

Apparently we're only allowed certain answers...
Great, i can't remember half the paper

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 528
Do you think OCR can do a replacement paper for G491 2014?
our teacher emailed out the paper today with the answers, so if you would like any please ask!

i would love them please!
Original post by rpa
Do you think OCR can do a replacement paper for G491 2014?

Nope

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 531

Yes please thanks so much
Original post by rpa
Yes please thanks so much

He's only giving specific answers and not the whole paper/all the answers

Posted from TSR Mobile

What was the answer to the LDR resistor question, 463 or 1380 ohms?

Yes please!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/the-ocr-b-physics-g491-paper-examined-on-the-20th

Everyone please go and sign the petition, to increase publicity of this horrendous exam

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not necessary. If the marks are low they will drop the grade boundaries. The exam was fine. Obviously designed as a challenge which will have identified the more able pupils. You obviously are not going to do STEP or MAT or any of the university entrance exams which exist because A levels have failed to identify the better students.
Original post by Hopefulbunny
Not necessary. If the marks are low they will drop the grade boundaries. The exam was fine. Obviously designed as a challenge which will have identified the more able pupils. You obviously are not going to do STEP or MAT or any of the university entrance exams which exist because A levels have failed to identify the better students.

How you think you did? My teacher and I think I'm in the region 50-54, which is usually very disappointing but for this paper, I guess it is commendable.
Original post by MeeranB
What was the answer to the LDR resistor question, 463 or 1380 ohms?

463; 100%.
Original post by Hopefulbunny

So you're saying anybody who found it hard is not an 'able pupil'? That was by far the hardest physics exam out of all the others. Don't be such a ****.

Latest

Trending

Trending