The Student Room Group
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website

Aston students starting September 2014

Who's firmed Aston, what subjects are you guys doing and what accommodation have you chosen ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JasonTo2
Who's firmed Aston, what subjects are you guys doing and what accommodation have you chosen ?

Pharmacy and 5 bedroom. What about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lakeside residences
Aston University, Birmingham
Birmingham
Visit website
And yes I firmed aston! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I firmed aston too, doing Business, Computing and IT and chose 7 bed room as first choice. Have you got a reply from accomodation yet?
Original post by awesomearps
And yes I firmed aston! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I firmed aston too, doing Business, Computing and IT and chose 7 bed room as first choice. Have you got a reply from accomodation yet?

No not yet. It just says awaiting verification. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
same as me, hopefully we'll get a reply soon
Original post by awesomearps
No not yet. It just says awaiting verification. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I am an exchange student arriving in September, staying until January :smile: I'm doing Business & Sociology subjects. And I have Lakeside accommodation!
Reply 7
Original post by Vyvian
I am an exchange student arriving in September, staying until January :smile: I'm doing Business & Sociology subjects. And I have Lakeside accommodation!

Accommodation got back to you already? :O
Reply 8
hey guys and studying law , who is doing law too

firmed aston n doin mechanical engineering, not sure wat residence i chose, think its Lakeside or something
Hi,
I am an international student. Occupancy date in Aston starts from 20th September. Does anyone know if i can arrive on 19?
Reply 11
Hi guys does anyone know which the best accomdation isa to Aston? Like the most social and nice rooms etc?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by J56
Hi guys does anyone know which the best accomdation isa to Aston? Like the most social and nice rooms etc?:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Heyy! The best rooms are the five bed deluxe, larger beds and slightly bigger rooms. In terms of social life, it depends on your flatmates really..
British student
Psychology single honours
7 people accommodation choice

:smile: cannot wait

Grades permitted hope to meet some of you guys soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yooo what up people! I can't wait till I start uni, im so excited

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Can't till I start unit

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pharmacy, coming from home, hahaha
Reply 17
Unconditional offer for Computing for Business.. Looking forward to living in Brum!
Reply 18
What student night life like in Birmingham?
Reply 19
I'm an international student, will be starting pharmacy this September, and got assigned to Mary Sturge (5 people accommodation)! :smile:

By the way, does anyone know when we'll be given our username and password for our Aston account (i think it's called MAP) where we can check our courses, timetables, etc?

Quick Reply

Latest