The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PolyVixen
Tentacles....? :mmm:

You got bored without Med_medine? :mmm:
Original post by Keoje
You got bored without Med_medine? :mmm:

:curious: No, it's been a time without him actually even without you there :haughty:
:curious: No, it's been a time without him actually even without you there :haughty:

:ahee:

Do you watch anime or did the tentacles intrigue you? :tongue:
Original post by Keoje
:ahee:

Do you watch anime or did the tentacles intrigue you? :tongue:

Not really into anime got into it really suddenly and really big in 2012 when I got TAN or The Anime Network. I watched Hell Girl and High School of the Dead. Enjoyed it a lot. Then I moved and couldn't get it sooo fell off the anime sadly. And tentaclesssss....:giggle:
Not really into anime got into it really suddenly and really big in 2012 when I got TAN or The Anime Network. I watched Hell Girl and High School of the Dead. Enjoyed it a lot. Then I moved and couldn't get it sooo fell off the anime sadly. And tentaclesssss....:giggle:

:bawling:

I'm glad that I don't have to explain anything then :gah:
edited it, sorry.
Original post by eugenius 8
same here, one of the very few anime that made me proper :bawling:

yes and what AJ said :tongue:

And same! Air made me really cry I know that much, I could've cried throughout angel beats but i don't remember. I know that I cried a bit at the end. Naruto has made me cry at moments /tear

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 6986
Has anyone seen 'Corpse party tortured souls'? it's a f***ked up anime... watch it if you like gore/horror... I was like "wtf" the whole time.
Original post by Lt93
Has anyone seen 'Corpse party tortured souls'? it's a f***ked up anime... watch it if you like gore/horror... I was like "wtf" the whole time.

Yup, saw it after watching pewdiepie made a video series of the game version of it :tongue: so much blood and weird deaths :lol:

Original post by brownsugar-xx
Air made me really cry I know that much, I could've cried throughout angel beats but i don't remember. I know that I cried a bit at the end. Naruto has made me cry at moments /tear

Original post by eugenius 8
same here, one of the very few anime that made me proper :bawling:

Only anime I've ever cried at was Clannad AS and got a lil teary over one ep. of naruto shippuden [reason:]

Spoiler

Other ones which were sad, but I didn't cry at (because I'm heartless) were Angel Beats, AnoHana, Air, Clannad(not AS), FMA, Little Busters!, Kanon, Gosick(surprisingly).

And of course the saddest feeling is finishing an anime where you fall in love with all the characters and knowing you'll probably never get another season :frown:

Spoiler

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Knowing
Yup, saw it after watching pewdiepie made a video series of the game version of it :tongue: so much blood and weird deaths :lol:

Only anime I've ever cried at was Clannad AS and got a lil teary over one ep. of naruto shippuden [reason:]

Spoiler

Other ones which were sad, but I didn't cry at (because I'm heartless) were Angel Beats, AnoHana, Air, Clannad(not AS), FMA, Little Busters!, Kanon, Gosick(surprisingly).

And of course the saddest feeling is finishing an anime where you fall in love with all the characters and knowing you'll probably never get another season :frown:

Spoiler

Naruto's parents story also makes me cry AND Sasuke and Itachi's story omg whyyyy ;_;

I've heard about Anohana and seen AMV's about it and it looks so sad so i think i'll just be upsetting myself by watching it haha.

I know that's the worst, especially when there's no more manga!! :frown:
Anyone here watching Haikyuu!!? (Not shouting, I swear hahahha.) This anime just makes me so happy, oh gooooddnnnesssss.
Original post by sasunerd
Anyone here watching Haikyuu!!? (Not shouting, I swear hahahha.) This anime just makes me so happy, oh gooooddnnnesssss.

Yes! :biggrin: It has got some great characters, and has given me plenty of laughs, though unfortunately it's been overshadowed a bit by rival sport anime Yowamushi Pedal for me (helps that Yowapeda has had two seasons extra to build up its characters, and that competitive racing is a fair bit more exciting to watch than volleyball IMO).
Just finished One Week Friends (Isshuukan Friends) which is cute and heart-warming to watch :smile: Coolest thing about it was that it was based on real life locations! (Really detailed too) :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USh8T_cEAlg
omfg everything's finishing :cry2: This is why I can't deal with the end of anime seasons.
Original post by Tai Ga
omfg everything's finishing :cry2: This is why I can't deal with the end of anime seasons.

:ditto:

I've gotten used to having 7-8 new episodes to watch on Sundays, but today all I've got is one episode of Haikyuu!! :zomg: At least I'm not short on other, older series to watch instead.
Seem to be on my own, but I'm damn glad this season is over - so many forgettable shows with only a handful standing out in any memorable way. Bring on the fujoshi-bait summer, at least the shows look sufficiently ridiculous to be entertaining!
Reply 6995
I'm really glad Sidonia no Kishi is getting a second season. Definitely one of the better series I've seen in a while.

Going to finish Brynhildr before bed. Work tomorrow. :sad:
(edited 9 years ago)
I think the ending of Gokukoku no Brynhildr was the worst single anime episode I've seen in a long, LONG time. Think it's dropped about 200 ranks on A-P in the short while since it aired. :p: From what I've heard, they crammed over 60 chapters of the manga into the last two episodes, which would explain a lot.
Sped read 1/2 Prince in the last few days like it.
Turns out the manga I was looking for some time ago is called Kara no Teikoku.
Original post by Aiko

Going to finish Brynhildr before bed. Work tomorrow. :sad:

Hehe. That's the name of my world in Final Fantasy 14.
Original post by AngryJellyfish
I think the ending of Gokukoku no Brynhildr was the worst single anime episode I've seen in a long, LONG time. Think it's dropped about 200 ranks on A-P in the short while since it aired. :p: From what I've heard, they crammed over 60 chapters of the manga into the last two episodes, which would explain a lot.

Damn. And I had my hopes up for that anime. Oh well, gotta finish it. Can't leave it unwatched.

Latest