The Student Room Group

lewis hamilton [s]mad[/s]

:mad:

Scroll to see replies

What's wrong? he got to drive the F1 at Goodwood yesterday and you couldn't? I'll admit I'm jealous of that too...
Reply 2
I've met him twice :yep:

Anyway, I know nothing about F1, so I'll shutup :wink:
Original post by Caitlin_3008
I've met him twice :yep:

Anyway, I know nothing about F1, so I'll shutup :wink:

you met him?

so jealous :zomg:
Reply 4
Original post by James A
you met him?

so jealous :zomg:

Yep, tehehee :giggle:

He's tiny :laugh: Well, I'm defining tiny as about an inch taller than me :wink:

I have a signed photo on my wall written from him to me, too...

Seeing as I don't watch much F1 it's quite funny, really :wink:

He's tiny :laugh: Well, I'm defining tiny as about an inch taller than me :wink:

haha

woah was this at Silverstone or Goodwood??
Reply 6
Original post by James A
haha

woah was this at Silverstone or Goodwood??

Neither :wink:

It's a long story really, basically family contacts :tongue:

oh wow haha, always handy to have contacts eh :bigsmile:
Reply 8
Original post by James A
oh wow haha, always handy to have contacts eh :bigsmile:

It is indeed :yep:

I have time for a long story... :wink:

Friend of the family basically?
Reply 10
Original post by Motorbiker
I have time for a long story... :wink:

Friend of the family basically?

Basicallyyyy, my mum's bf works for a company that loads of celebrities visit...
So, I've met loads of famous people :tongue:
Reply 11
Original post by Trihawk7
What's wrong? he got to drive the F1 at Goodwood yesterday and you couldn't? I'll admit I'm jealous of that too...

we saw him, but he didnt get out of his car to sign anything
Reply 12

god you are annoying, anything else you wanna brag about?
Original post by Doob
we saw him, but he didnt get out of his car to sign anything

Whereabout were you? If you were halfway up the hill i can see why he didn't stop to sign stuff. :tongue:

When i've been to goodwood i've seen everyone signing hundreds of autographs. Guessing he was just busy at that time so couldn't.
Reply 14
Whereabout were you? If you were halfway up the hill i can see why he didn't stop to sign stuff. :tongue:

When i've been to goodwood i've seen everyone signing hundreds of autographs. Guessing he was just busy at that time so couldn't.

i was at the roundabout right at the end past the finish line, where the drivers get out their cars and sign autographs. Jackie Stewart and Damon Hill signed stuff for us, but Lewis and Kimi didnt!

I got to see Senna's MP4/4 with full Marlboro livery and his 97T drive, so its all good :smile:
Lewis is the man. Would be awesome to meet him.
Original post by Doob
i was at the roundabout right at the end past the finish line, where the drivers get out their cars and sign autographs. Jackie Stewart and Damon Hill signed stuff for us, but Lewis and Kimi didnt!

I got to see Senna's MP4/4 with full Marlboro livery and his 97T drive, so its all good :smile:

That's a good spot to be tbh. Another good spot to get autographs is outside the drivers club area where they eat as they all go in/out of there everyday.
Reply 17
That's a good spot to be tbh. Another good spot to get autographs is outside the drivers club area where they eat as they all go in/out of there everyday.

yeah, we saw Damon going in there, there was a mob around him and he was signing stuff, but I couldnt get close to him.
wish i could be youung enough to get into those 'Junior signing area's' they are guaranteed an autograph!
Original post by Doob
yeah, we saw Damon going in there, there was a mob around him and he was signing stuff, but I couldnt get close to him.
wish i could be youung enough to get into those 'Junior signing area's' they are guaranteed an autograph!

There are junior signing areas now? That's a pretty cool idea tbh.

New tactic, grow a kid, get him into those areas and get autographs.

Or just don't hassle these guys for autographs. Grab a picture or a little chat or something.
Reply 19
There are junior signing areas now? That's a pretty cool idea tbh.

New tactic, grow a kid, get him into those areas and get autographs.

Or just don't hassle these guys for autographs. Grab a picture or a little chat or something.

Yeah, Damon seemed a little tired of all those signings. He pulled into the paddock in his FW18, when he got out there was a swarm of people, he had no room, he barely took his helmet off before someone shoved a photo in his face to sign.

Quick Reply

Latest