The Student Room Group
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website

University of Ulster Magee accommodation?

I'm starting a Computer Science course in September and will be staying in halls. I would like to get to know some people before the course starts as I don't know anyone going to Magee next year. :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Im going to be living in hall's at Magee too. I wont know anyone lol . im going to be studying creative advertising technologies.
Ulster University
Ulster University
Visit website
I am going to be living in halls also at Magee come September, I will be studying adult nursing!
Im starting Adult Nursing as well in Sept. but im not staying in halls. Would love to but ill be staying with my cousin for first year anyway.
Original post by Jacklyn93
Im starting Adult Nursing as well in Sept. but im not staying in halls. Would love to but ill be staying with my cousin for firsth year anyway.

Good luck with your course :smile:
Original post by rachaelvictoria

Thank you, you too:-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Hey, I'm studying nursing will be staying in duncreggan student village block 2 flat 1 :smile:
Original post by leonneoneill
I'm starting a Computer Science course in September and will be staying in halls. I would like to get to know some people before the course starts as I don't know anyone going to Magee next year. :smile:

Hey, I'm starting creative technologies up in magee and I'll be staying in the halls😃
Reply 8
Original post by rachaelvictoria

I'm starting my nursing in September. Must be the only one not living up.
Reply 9
I'll hopefully be in halls at Magee this September! I'll be studying music :smile:
I'm moving up to Magee this year to study Social Work :smile: I'm in block 5 :smile:
Heyy! Im doing computer science aswell!:smile: im moving up from belfast and I dont know anyone either hahaa
Original post by KhloeCalladine
Heyy! Im doing computer science aswell!:smile: im moving up from belfast and I dont know anyone either hahaa

It'll be great to know someone else doing the same course!! :smile: Are you staying in halls?
Hahah yeh I know:smile: I dont know anybody! Yesss im in 6F.... wby??
Block 12 Apartment E :frown: but atleast we will know someone on the course :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by brunette1652
I am going to be living in halls also at Magee come September, I will be studying adult nursing!

I'm going to be studying Adult Nursing too. Are you going to be living at Duncreggan? :smile:
Reply 16
Hey all : D I'll be living in halls startin Sept '14. Doing a Computer Engineering course so I'll prob see you two Khloe and Leonne at some stage :P
Original post by M0DENZA
Hey all : D I'll be living in halls startin Sept '14. Doing a Computer Engineering course so I'll prob see you two Khloe and Leonne at some stage :P

Yeah, we will probably have a few classes together!:biggrin: Do you know what block you are in yet?
Reply 18
Block 11 Apt D I won't be too far away if you forget your keys :rolleyes:
Reply 19
Hopefully I'll be living there too.. But yeah I need some help, I missed my uni offer by one day, and uni is requesting a pre payment to secure my room.. Did anyone else have to pay this? I know people who haven't.. And I'm not sure if its because I'm doing nursing (get a bursary instead of student loan) or because I missed the deadline, either way can you guys offer any info? Cheers

Quick Reply

Latest