The Student Room Group

Occupational therapy Ulster University 2023

Hi,
Just wondering if there is any other mature students studying OT at Magee in sept? And if anyone would know what the time table would be like?
Reply 1
Heya! I’m starting Diagnostic Radiography at Ulster in September. I’m not a mature student but I did also apply for OT this year and so had done a fair bit of research on it. According to Ulster you’ll be in around 18-20 hours per week for OT- I know that for Radiography we’re expected to be in 20 hours a week, and for last years intake this consisted of 9-5 or 9-4 on Mondays, Tuesdays,Thursdays and Fridays, and then you had a half day Wednesday. So maybe this is similar for OT but can’t be sure. First year for all allied health degrees at Ulster seems to be the most intense in terms of scheduled class time- I think it tends to decrease each year, although placement increases. This is all purely from research- can’t confirm how accurate it is. All the best for OT 😊
Reply 2
Thank you, I thought it would be about 20 hrs, that’s perfect thanks for responding.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending