The Student Room Group

What dishes do you order at your Chinese Takeaway

Mine is mixed meat curry with egg fried rice but also like Special Foo Yung and noodles.

Roast Duck with Egg fried rice, and Chicken fried noodles + curry sauce

Simply delicious
Chicken sweetcorn soup, chicken with fried noodles, egg fried rice :smile:
Chicken fried rice with prawn crackers and chips, covered in curry sauce
If I go out, usually a mixture of egg noodles and egg fried rice with beef black bean sauce w/ some spare ribs. If I phone out, it'll just be a special fried rice and maybe a starter like butterfly prawn or hot&spicy chicken wings
Beef in black bean sauce with green pepper and boiled rice
Either Hong Kong style sweet and sour chicken or pork, kung po chicken, crispy shredded beef, roast pork curry, chicken or pork satay or beef in black bean sauce. Have that with egg fried rice, prawn crackers and maybe spring rolls. Typing this is making me hungry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I am normally adventurous with good except chinese :frown: duck chow mein chicken friend rice and sweet and sour chicken bawls
I don't really like Chinese food that much :frown: if I'm going to have it I'll have duck pancakes though!

Original post by Jakeh
I am normally adventurous with good except chinese :frown: duck chow mein chicken friend rice and sweet and sour chicken bawls

Reply dickhead
Reply 9
Chicken fried rice with curry sauce, chicken balls, spare dry ribs and chips and cheese. I can't eat all of that in one night so it does me the next day too. I think Chinese food tastes better the next day anyway for some reason.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Go to the same Chinese over the years and we've got so friendly they send me a Christmas card! And they always give extra which is great because I either have chicken and pineapple or sweet and sour chicken, with half split egg friend rice and chips with prawn crackers! Love Chinese food, it's my favourite!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chicken Chow mein or egg fried rice with king prawn curry yum!!
General tso chicken with fried rice (for those who've not tried it, it has chilies in but is also kinda sweet). I haven't seen it in Britain - I usually get pineapple chicken there. :yum:
Original post by xOHarriet
I don't really like Chinese food that much :frown: if I'm going to have it I'll have duck pancakes though!

Reply dickhead

I second that - dickhead
kung po chicken
Usually chicken or duck in chilli garlic sauce. Sometimes a chow mein. We end up having a Chinese every Friday night as a family get together and I'm not even a massive lover of the food. Much rather have an Indian!
Reply 16
Sweet and sour chicken balls with egg fried rice.
:blush:
I usually just tend to go for chicken fried rice with a spare rib, but I'm also partial to some chicken chow mein :smile: when I go to the local all-you-can-eat, I love the chicken satay skewers that they do :P
Reply 18
Soft noodles...

Maybe some vegetables cooked in a sauce that I can't remember the name of if I'm feeling hungry. Although, pre-vegetarianism, I would have chicken chow mien with cashew nuts.
Mixed seafood with Chinese mushroom, chicken and sweetcorn soup and egg fried rice. It's all i like.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest