The Student Room Group

Rate TSR's Chinese takeaway order!

Last night to celebrate a successful results day, we ordered Chinese takeaway to TSR HQ!

This is what we ordered:
IMG_20230818_104113263.jpg

Opinions please...! :tongue:
(edited 8 months ago)

Scroll to see replies

Chef kiss emoji needed for the duck pancakes, I could have a plate of just that and the chicken balls, as long as there is some extra sweet and sour sauce to go with them!!
Original post by CCCUOfficial
Chef kiss emoji needed for the duck pancakes, I could have a plate of just that and the chicken balls, as long as there is some extra sweet and sour sauce to go with them!!

The crispy duck was my pick! Although @Evil Homer did make me share... :grumble:

We are currently in the process of polishing off the leftovers.
I took the last chicken ball. Tell no one.
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by 1582
The crispy duck was my pick! Although @Evil Homer did make me share... :grumble:

We are currently in the process of polishing off the leftovers.
I took the last chicken ball. Tell no one.

Ahhh no! I'm like the classis Smithy meme of what I order I never share! :tongue:

Secrets safe with me....
Unless I am bribed with more chicken balls....
Ahhh no! I'm like the classis Smithy meme of what I order I never share! :tongue:

Secrets safe with me....
Unless I am bribed with more chicken balls....

Lol the exact question I asked the team last night was 'are we Smithy or are we willing to share' :tongue:
Original post by Saracen's Fez
Lol the exact question I asked the team last night was 'are we Smithy or are we willing to share' :tongue:

Great minds clearly do think alike!! :cool:
Chinese was a great shout! It was a lovely comfort meal after a long day answering queries :h:
was the first Chinese in at least 5 years for me I think :yum: definitely need more Chinese takeaways in my life from now on :thumbsup:
(edited 8 months ago)
You all did an amazing job, like you do throughout the entire year!

:party:

It's never over but you all deserve some time to relax, the amount of support provided to the community is insane and we all appreciate the hard work and support!
(edited 8 months ago)
Who ate my takeaway chicken, chips, beef and duck? :bawling:
I am a very hungry Union Jack Wearing Bulldog! :fangs:

BBG.jpg
(edited 8 months ago)
Last night to celebrate a successful results day, we ordered Chinese takeaway to TSR HQ!

This is what we ordered:
IMG_20230818_104113263.jpg

Opinions please...! :tongue:

60%, a staple 2.1
A couple elite dishes, crispy shredded beef, dumplings & salt & pepper chicken. But also a couple boring ones (imo).

It’s got some promising elements but has significant room for improvement.
Original post by mnot
But also a couple boring ones (imo).

Do tell me more... :tongue:
Okay so fun fact

When I was little we ordered a chinese takeaway, we ate it in the garden and left the plates out by accident. When my parent went out to collect the plates they found a little hedgehog curled up on the plate eating the remains of our duck pancakes

So I give the duck pancakes on your list 10/10 :biggrin:
Do tell me more... :tongue:

chicken balls, beef w/mushroom, plain chow mein & chips. These selections are in desperate need of upgrading.
That all sounds delightful. :puppyeyes:
Original post by CoolCavy
Okay so fun fact

When I was little we ordered a chinese takeaway, we ate it in the garden and left the plates out by accident. When my parent went out to collect the plates they found a little hedgehog curled up on the plate eating the remains of our duck pancakes

So I give the duck pancakes on your list 10/10 :biggrin:

What a lovely thing to have happened :h:
Original post by mnot
chicken balls, beef w/mushroom, plain chow mein & chips. These selections are in desperate need of upgrading.

If it helps, the chips ended up being salt and pepper chips!
Original post by CatusStarbright
If it helps, the chips ended up being salt and pepper chips!

This makes a big difference!
You all did an amazing job, like you do throughout the entire year!

:party:

It's never over but you all deserve some time to relax, the amount of support provided to the community is insane and we all appreciate the hard work and support!

Thank you :heart: I'll pass this on
Original post by mnot
beef w/mushroom

Livens up the rice and gives a lovely mellow base to accommodate the spicier stuff
@CheeseIsVeg will fight you on the Beef Mushroom!
I've just attacked one of the remaining noodle dishes. I rate my chance of survival 50/50.

Quick Reply

Latest