The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

My only two cosplays:

The Medicine Seller from Mononoke/Ayakashi - the eye markings are a bit wrong, but if I remember correctly my friend did that without a reference image. I also learned how difficult it was to walk in geta that day. :p: This was at Aberystwyth Anime Society's cosplay social in 2010, though I also wore it to a Halloween fancy dress competition the same week. :giggle:

Spoiler

And Shidou Maria from Maria+Holic, which was at Telford Expo in 2011. Walking around all day without my signature otaku glasses and backpack was probably the hardest part, aside from that it was great fun. :biggrin:

Spoiler

I'd do more, but I lack the creativity/patience to actually come up with a good costume on my own. These were largely a collaborative effort with a friend at university. :o:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
My only two cosplays:

The Medicine Seller from Mononoke/Ayakashi - the eye markings are a bit wrong, but if I remember correctly my friend did that without a reference image. I also learned how difficult it was to walk in geta that day. :p: This was at Aberystwyth Anime Society's cosplay social in 2010, though I also wore it to a Halloween fancy dress competition the same week. :giggle:

Spoiler

And Shidou Maria from Maria+Holic, which was at Telford Expo in 2011. Walking around all day without my signature otaku glasses and backpack was probably the hardest part, aside from that it was great fun. :biggrin:

Spoiler

I'd do more, but I lack the creativity/patience to actually come up with a good costume on my own. These were largely a collaborative effort with a friend at university. :o:

:biggrin: Awesome. When I have time and money reallyyyy need to make my own cosplays.
I ran out of my usual anime and tv shows to watch so I picked up Haikyuu!! My kinda thing :love: Think I might have to go marathon this like the old me :colone:

It's just a shame there isn't like...a version of this but with girls...and a beach :perv:

:getmecoat:
Original post by Keoje
I ran out of my usual anime and tv shows to watch so I picked up Haikyuu!! My kinda thing :love: Think I might have to go marathon this like the old me :colone:

It's just a shame there isn't like...a version of this but with girls...and a beach :perv:

Haikyuu!! :love::love:
Asahi's a babe (though you probably don't know who that is if you've just started, he doesn't show up until episode 7ish?). And Noya's a cutie.

I LOVE ALL OF THEM OKAY.
Original post by Keoje

It's so good right. You should read some Haikyuu yaoi fanfic :drool:
Original post by TheWorldEndsWithMe
Haikyuu!! :love::love:
Asahi's a babe (though you probably don't know who that is if you've just started, he doesn't show up until episode 7ish?). And Noya's a cutie.

I LOVE ALL OF THEM OKAY.

Episode 2

Spoiler

Original post by Tai Ga

You are such a yaoi fangirl :indiff:

:puke:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Keoje

:p:

Closest thing I can think of would be Softenni... in the TV airing there were 2-3 minute segments of some episodes that were full screen censored, where the only way you could even guess at what was going on was from the audio/subs. :zomg:
Original post by Tai Ga

I love you.
Like lots.
I read some lovely AsaNoya fic the other day. :colondollar:

Original post by Keoje
Episode 2

Spoiler

Tanaka's hysterical. Hinata gets his moments, though.
Kageyama grew on me- he wasn't a character I particularly liked at the beginning, but I love him now.
Original post by Keoje
Episode 2

Spoiler

why you no like yaoi (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
I love you.
Like lots.

You're making me blush :flutter:

My god, the couples just make me swoon :fan:

So far I've read AsaNoya
Hinata x kageyama
And Kenma x Kuro

There is not enough AsaNoya imo :angry: Especially with asahi as uke. Now that was different lol.
I'm not a big sports fan really :tongue: Giant Killing I liked but it was rather slow considering football is a fast paced sport. Little Busters could barely considered part of the sports genre as well.

My only two cosplays:

Spoiler

Spoiler

:hubba: nice attire. we have some cool pictures on here!
Original post by Tai Ga
You're making me blush :flutter:

My god, the couples just make me swoon :fan:

So far I've read AsaNoya
Hinate x kageyama
And Kenma x Kuro

There is not enough AsaNoya imo :angry: Especially with asahi as uke. Now that was different lol.

I am in love with Nishinoya though. And Asahi. Asahi's the kind of dude I'd go for irl. Noya's just a little bundle of energy I'd want as a bff.

I've read a bit of Kagehina (I think that's the term people use... >.<), but not much.
And then there's Suga/Daichi as well....They're just mom and dad to the team lol.

This is an adorkable fic right here http://archiveofourown.org/works/1835977
Also this adorable one too http://archiveofourown.org/works/1828311

I found some decent Asanoya NSFW stuff as well *innocent smile*. I can PM you the links if you wanted?
(edited 9 years ago)
I am in love with Nishinoya though. And Asahi. Asahi's the kind of dude I'd go for irl. Noya's just a little bundle of energy I'd want as a bff.

I've read a bit of Kagehina (I think that's the term people use... >.<), but not much.
And then there's Suga/Daichi as well....They're just mom and dad to the team lol.

This is an adorkable fic right here http://archiveofourown.org/works/1835977
Also this adorable one too http://archiveofourown.org/works/1828311

I found some decent Asanoya NSFW stuff as well *innocent smile*. I can PM you the links if you wanted?

Ikr :flutter: Especially since Nishinoya's seiyuu is one of my faves, so there's extra added love from me to him XD. I love their friendship. You can tell they really care about each other, so it makes their fanfics all the more entertaining :colone:

Omg suga x daichi lol. I see exactly what you mean. I can just imagine them being mum and dad to two unruly children like hinata and kageyama lol. I wouldn't mind seeing some fanfic for that ice-cold glasses boy who's name escapes me. He's such a dick lol :lol:

You don't even need to ask :ninja: pm away
Haikyuu!! fans! My people are here~! :woo: Love the show, reminds me of Oofuri., the reaction faces are genius.
:p:

Closest thing I can think of would be Softenni... in the TV airing there were 2-3 minute segments of some episodes that were full screen censored, where the only way you could even guess at what was going on was from the audio/subs. :zomg:

:creep:

I love you.
Like lots.

Original post by Tai Ga
why you no like yaoi (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

When you know what NameName or NamexName means in the yaoi universe :afraid:
Original post by Tai Ga
Ikr :flutter: Especially since Nishinoya's seiyuu is one of my faves, so there's extra added love from me to him XD. I love their friendship. You can tell they really care about each other, so it makes their fanfics all the more entertaining :colone:

Omg suga x daichi lol. I see exactly what you mean. I can just imagine them being mum and dad to two unruly children like hinata and kageyama lol. I wouldn't mind seeing some fanfic for that ice-cold glasses boy who's name escapes me. He's such a dick lol :lol:

You don't even need to ask :ninja: pm away

OKAY I'LL SEND YOU A PM.

Noya's mah bb. <3

ikr? Suga reminds me of Makoto in Free. Mommy of the group.

Tsuki, or whatever? I found some fic with him, though I didn't read it. I'LL GET ON THAT RIGHT AWAY.
OKAY I'LL SEND YOU A PM.

Noya's mah bb. <3

ikr? Suga reminds me of Makoto in Free. Mommy of the group.

Tsuki, or whatever? I found some fic with him, though I didn't read it. I'LL GET ON THAT RIGHT AWAY.

Thank you

Makoto is my biggest bias >.< Him x anyone tbh is my fave when is comes to fanfic and doujinshi. Him as an uke tho :coma: He seems like husband material to. His cooking looks so good. If he was real I'd so put on a ring on it :daydreaming:

Yes! He's the biggest jerk in the show and that's why I love him lmao. I have a thing for cold megane kuns. That's why I'm digging the guy from zankyou no terror lol. Please do :ninja:
Original post by Tai Ga
Thank you

Makoto is my biggest bias >.< Him x anyone tbh is my fave when is comes to fanfic and doujinshi. Him as an uke tho :coma: He seems like husband material to. His cooking looks so good. If he was real I'd so put on a ring on it :daydreaming:

Yes! He's the biggest jerk in the show and that's why I love him lmao. I have a thing for cold megane kuns. That's why I'm digging the guy from zankyou no terror lol. Please do :ninja:

Yeahyeahyeah. I literally shipe EVERYONE in Free though. MakoHaru? Cool. MakoRin? Cool. RinHaru? Cool. Reigisa? Awesome. RinRei? Works for me! etcetc
Original post by Keoje

:creep:

When you know what NameName or NamexName means in the yaoi universe :afraid:

*pat pat* Fujoshi don't bite......shipping is fun :h:
Original post by caraniel
*pat pat* Fujoshi don't bite......shipping is fun :h:

Shipping ridiculous couples that would never work is fun. *innocent smile*

Latest