The Student Room Group

AQA Chemists?

Hey, any Chemists who did their AS level with AQA out there also disappointed with their results?

I take my chemistry course at my local grammar school and nearly everyone I spoke to had results such as 'AAAAC' or 'AAAC' etc with the C being in Chemistry. Anyone experienced something similar?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm happy with my AQA Chemistry AS results, but I think a lot of people in my school did pretty badly in Chemistry too. I looked at the UMS conversion and the grade boundaries seem to be really high this year.
Original post by Chlorophile
I'm happy with my AQA Chemistry AS results, but I think a lot of people in my school did pretty badly in Chemistry too. I looked at the UMS conversion and the grade boundaries seem to be really high this year.

What did you manage to get in Chemistry? I'm glad you're happy with it!
Original post by WishfulDesire
What did you manage to get in Chemistry? I'm glad you're happy with it!

I got an A. But the exams were difficult and I'm sorry that you're disappointed with you results ): I hope you're happier with the rest of them!
Reply 4
Chemistry was my only subject that wasn't worse than I expected, at least I still got my place
Original post by Chlorophile
I got an A. But the exams were difficult and I'm sorry that you're disappointed with you results ): I hope you're happier with the rest of them!

That's amazing well done!! It's not all that bad. AAC is a good starting point to get ABB so, roll on next year!

Quick Reply

Latest