The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Lupton Accomodation 2014-15

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thegeneration
Have you asked to be in a mixed gender flat or just boys/girls? I'm in A2:11. I don't know which number the flat is and which the room is haha.

I put mixed, and the letter is the block, then floor number, then flat number, then room number, so you're floor 2 flat 1 room 1 - I'm on the first floor :smile:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 41
I original wanted to go to leodis, however they allocated me Lupton but im not annoyed because its saving me about £36 a week.

Im in E1.15. Anyone else in block E?
Hey! I'm in J2.25. Anyone nearby? :tongue:
Reply 43
Does anyone think the rest of the Lupton/accommodation e-mails will be sent tomorrow? Haven't really seen anyone else worried that they haven't got their e-mail yet. Really hoping I get Lupton though, it's a reasonable price and in a good area (despite the murder).
Reply 44
Original post by elbury1
Does anyone think the rest of the Lupton/accommodation e-mails will be sent tomorrow? Haven't really seen anyone else worried that they haven't got their e-mail yet. Really hoping I get Lupton though, it's a reasonable price and in a good area (despite the murder).

Oh dear, a murder? This is my first time hearing about that, and I'll be in Block K this semester!
Reply 45
Original post by Sletsot
Oh dear, a murder? This is my first time hearing about that, and I'll be in Block K this semester!

Hahaha, the Yorkshire Ripper on Alma Road (the same road as Lupton!).
Reply 46
Original post by elbury1
Hahaha, the Yorkshire Ripper on Alma Road (the same road as Lupton!).

That's sickening, thankfully, he is behind bars, we shouldn't have anything to worry about on that front!
Hey there's a Facebook group for lupton residences if you haven't already fund it, just search it :smile:
I managed to find one of my flat mates on it already :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm block h. 3.12 if anyone's close?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
This is a long shot but worth a try ive been allocated to CLV (known as Opal 3) its ensuite and £109 a week, i originally wanted central village (even more of a long shot). Ive seen a lot of people unhappy with being allocated lupton especially those that wanted an ensuite so if anybody would be intrested in swapping, seem like the accommodation office is wayyy to busy to sort this out and unwilling to, but i think if i had someone willing to then they could easily do the swap instead of me asking them to find someone. If Anyone is intrested email me on [email protected] CLV is on the leeds university accommodation website if anybody wants to check it out! Nothing wrong with CLV just a change of heart that id rather save my money (after working all summer and having next to nothing) and Lupton is cheap as!
Reply 50
Original post by elbury1

I haven't heard anything either and I really want Lupton. Just keeping my fingers crossed.
I'm in Block N, Flat 1 Floor 1 :smile: \

You might find this helpful:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/LuptonResidences14/
Reply 52
Original post by dannyjew
I original wanted to go to leodis, however they allocated me Lupton but im not annoyed because its saving me about £36 a week.

Im in E1.15. Anyone else in block E?

I'm E1.31, same floor :smile:
Reply 53
Original post by missphoenix
Hey! I've got lupton! I guess this is pretty quiet at the minute because only unconditional offers have their accommodation right now :smile:

I have Block H - I think this is all healthcare students judging by past years

What block you in? Excitements definitely kicking in for me too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, I am in Block H too! I am I studying Cardiac physiology! what flat are you in?
Original post by openrach
Hi, I am in Block H too! I am I studying Cardiac physiology! what flat are you in?

Aw nice, cool subject!
I'm in H 3.12 :smile:
I'm doing radiography

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 55
Original post by missphoenix
Aw nice, cool subject!
I'm in H 3.12 :smile:
I'm doing radiography

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im in H2.11 :smile: so not too far away!
Original post by openrach
Im in H2.11 :smile: so not too far away!

Aw cool, think I'll be the floor above you then :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 57
Original post by justBeth
I'm E1.31, same floor :smile:

I'm in E1.34!! You're the only roommate I've found :biggrin:
Reply 58
Original post by Lolbags
I'm in E1.34!! You're the only roommate I've found :biggrin:

woooo!! yeah same! :biggrin: so pleased to have found someone haha! what course are you studying? I'm doing fashion design :smile:
Reply 59
That's so cool! I'm studying human resource management, one of the business courses :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest