The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Leeds Clearing

I got into Leeds on Friday through clearing and my UCAS has been updated but I haven't see any additional emails on stuff like accommodation and registering, is this normal? Should I contact the school or should I just be more patient?
Reply 1
Same here. I think a lot of people in the main facebook group also haven't. What course are you doing?
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by Zxsr5667
Same here. I think a lot of people in the main facebook group also haven't. What course are you doing?

I got an email but nothing on Accoms. Electrical and Electronic Eng, wbu?
Reply 3
Original post by NewGuyOnTheBlock
I got an email but nothing on Accoms. Electrical and Electronic Eng, wbu?

Lmao :h:, what a surprise you're literally the first person I've met doing that course. I'm doing the same course as well lol.
Lmao :h:, what a surprise you're literally the first person I've met doing that course. I'm doing the same course as well lol.

Oh **** that's crazy lmao
Okay so I just got my emails for accommodation and other stuff today so looks like the problem is solved
Reply 6
Oh, ok, I still haven't got any other emails yet, only my welcome email. I can't create an accommodation account too. Think I'll contact the accommodation team.
Reply 7
Okay so I just got my emails for accommodation and other stuff today so looks like the problem is solved

Were you able to get the accommodation you wanted, they told me lupton is the only thing they have left and I don't really want to go lupton.
Were you able to get the accommodation you wanted, they told me lupton is the only thing they have left and I don't really want to go lupton.

Not really. I got into one of the Shared Houses near the campus, prolly because I put down "low cost" as one of my preferences since I think it was one of the cheapest ones they had left.
I don't mind it tho, since again it's quite cheap and the rooms seem fairly large. Really close to the city centre as well. Only downside to it is the shared bathrooms but other than that I'm cool with it
Reply 10
I put low cost as well and had North Hill Court as my first choice but they said they are fully booked and only have Lupton left, think I applied a day too late unfortunately but I didn't even get any accommodation info, I had to call them to let me create an account.
Reply 11
I don't mind it tho, since again it's quite cheap and the rooms seem fairly large. Really close to the city centre as well. Only downside to it is the shared bathrooms but other than that I'm cool with it

Yo bro, can you PM your insta, I've found someone else doing eee and im trying to create like a little groupchat or something.
Yo bro, can you PM your insta, I've found someone else doing eee and im trying to create like a little groupchat or something.

I don't really use Insta like that anymore, old acc got deleted a while back lol, you have snap tho?
Just a reminder that exchanging offsite socials isn’t permitted as there are very young users on the site.

Quick Reply

Latest