The Student Room Group

The Somali Society Mk III

Scroll to see replies

Is west London where they have this place called Harlesden? I hear it's a nice religious area mashallah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MJlover
1) My real name is Laila
2) my qabil is Habar Yonis
3) London
4) Ali Xayd
7) IN HIGH HELL THAT IS NOT HAPPENING, ODEYAHO
8) Can't cook nop soz
7)

My dad's first wife was from that tribe. I shall find Ali Xayd not hard just contact an Isaaq family down the road mate. Dont worry i am moving shia right now its 24 hour marriage contract so give it that long and they shall all disappear. :colone:
Is it just me that has noticed the fact that like 99% of dark somali girls have the softest hair and the lighter ones usually have curly or even 'jareer' hair?
:eek:
Original post by brown shuga
What does MJ stand for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Michael Jackson, the notorious pedo :eek:
Original post by Chukkeigh
LOOOOOOOOOOL wallahi you are evil!!! That is not guud mann :frown: Delete them. Fear Allah. tut tut.

oh i did they are on cloud now just incase anything happens in the future.
Original post by MathsAddict
Wallahi i am not lying. I have pics that just can't be ever shared because it was entrusted to me by the girls. I keep it for blackmail shall i need a favour :colone:. I am not joking wallahi.
Why even be involved in anything like that?!Delete them!!!!!
Original post by Secretnerd123
Is it just me that has noticed the fact that like 99% of dark somali girls have the softest hair and the lighter ones usually have curly or even 'jareer' hair?

Yep my brothers are lighter than me oh well i got that soft curly hair. My sister is basically white but she got kinda curly/rough hair. My other sister whos brown got some soft ass hair. Its a true ting.
I am darood :rolleyes:. Oh gosh you need to learn the trees mate.

So am I dude. But yeah you are right need to stop being ignoranttttt. But anyways my kids will be what my manzzz is anyways so me no care really. I shall just cook & clean really. That is all I am guud at, you feel.

Original post by Al-farhan
Ohhh, khataar.
Such an exotic mix you got there.
Well, I'm 1/3 xamarawii, 1/3 galmudug, 1/5 ximan iyo xeeb and 1/8 jubaaland.
:cool:

I swear the only one I have heard of is jubaaland. Soz for my ignorance. No clue what the resst areee.
Original post by Biryani007
Why even be involved in anything like that?!

Oh they asked to send it am i gonna refuse? :rolleyes:. Its no longer on my fone but on icloud so its all good.
Imagine if we are related....lol awks.

Remember the time we thought we were related. We're from the same tribe and the same clan too lmao
I am following a lovelyy gal on twitta that is a propa MJ fan. hmmm might be you bbz :tongue:

im not her tho follow me on my real twitter :

http://www.twitter.com/LailaTronTron
(edited 9 years ago)

I noticed that too! Not only girls, but boys too. Dark skin boiiisss got like really soft curlies and I am just like "OMG, marryyyy me" eventho, I am a single lady who needs no mazzzz. But dark skin guys always have myyyy heart mannn.

Haven't noticed it. But, it is strange how even two sisters can have different texture of hair.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh they asked to send it am i gonna refuse? :rolleyes:. Its no longer on my fone but on icloud so its all good.

Yess!!!!! You refuse! :redface:
Me and Secrtetnerd are part of the "big" darood clan...ya know not like little manzzz like yours

Spoiler

dhulbhante is part of darood lolol.

matter fact it's extremely big.

DHULBHANTE PRIDE.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Remember the time we thought we were related. We're from the same tribe and the same clan too lmao

You said you were from Siad right? I am from Kuusiin lol! So same tribe bit different clans. There are not a lot of kuusiins around in Bham but quite a few siad!
Ohhh, khataar.

Wow i have only heard of jubaaland and galmudug. Your a rare species mate you got some nice mix there. Xima iyo xeeb has me cracking up.

I'm dark skin with 'jareer' hair; I'm 'unloveable'?
Original post by straw-struck
Well, welcome to west london woman. Cool girls like me live here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hate it. i miss my old area so much :cry2:
Ohhh, khataar.

Are those tribe names? :eek: I've never heard of them in my life. Except the last one maybe... has it got anything to do with jubba airways? I hear that a lot on universal TV :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest