The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hi guys... I literally just joined the community ._.
So these are ALL of the anime I've watched/am watching:
Naruto (about 100 episodes behind... :ashamed2:)
Hetalia (I'm on World Series)
EDIT: Black Butler, I put the Japanese name before but it censored it :lol: (behind)
Sword Art Online (up to date)
Shingeki no Kyojin (up to date)
Noragami (currently reading the manga, finished the anime)
Clannad (finished)
Kuroko no Basuke (up to date)
Death Note (finished the manga, too scared to watch the anime for some reason xD)
Nagi no Asukara (finished)
Hanasaku Iroha (finished)
Kaichou wa Maid-sama! (finished both the anime and manga)
Special A (finished the anime and didn't like it at all)
Itazura na Kiss (finished)
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun (finished the anime, need to start reading the manga)
(EDIT: Oh dear, the censoring happened again...aw well) Ai****eruze Baby (finished)

I THINK that's all of them...I also love Studio Ghibli films and I'm sad that they're gonna stop making them for a while :cry:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by icy_typhoon
EDIT: Black Butler, I put the Japanese name before but it censored it :lol: (behind)
Clannad (finished)
Death Note (finished the manga, too scared to watch the anime for some reason xD)
(EDIT: Oh dear, the censoring happened again...aw well) Ai****eruze Baby (finished)

I THINK that's all of them...I also love Studio Ghibli films and I'm sad that they're gonna stop making them for a while :cry:

Hi :wavey:

Welcome to the anime society and anime too it seems :tongue:
Clannad (finished)

You will find the people on anime society are lovely and happily talk with you with same interest and opinions.
just heard they're making junjou season three :cry2: I'm so thrilled.
Done a little catch up and watched some more of Sabagebu! It just gets better in my eyes and the pop culture references are a good laugh.
2am and 4 episodes from finishing Hatsukoi Limited and embarrassed to say this but I'll get shouted at for not going to bed at my age living with my parents :bawling:

want to see how it ends :puppyeyes:
Under the Dog had an AMA on Reddit, and the pledges have been coming in every few seconds since. :zomg:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1300298569/under-the-dog/

I'm still debating whether to increase my own pledge to include the artbook (since I've now got two, could be the start of a nice collection!) and t-shirt (it'd be the most expensive item of clothing I've ever bought). :p:
Reply 7847
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Under the Dog had an AMA on Reddit, and the pledges have been coming in every few seconds since. :zomg:

I'm still debating whether to increase my own pledge to include the artbook (since I've now got two, could be the start of a nice collection!) and t-shirt (it'd be the most expensive item of clothing I've ever bought). :p:

Was reading it earlier. Some good responses from him there. :smile: And especially good is the insight into the whole production side of things.

:mmm:HxH, Leerio for president! :fuhrer:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 7848
:teeth: He's coming back. http://www.uk-anime.net/newsitem/Shinichiro_Watanabe_to_return_to_MCM_London_Comic_Con_this_October.html

It had been heavily hinted at recently by Anime Limited, but it's now been confirmed - Cowboy Bebop and Space Dandy director Shinichiro Watanabe will be returning to the MCM London Comic Con this October!
Mr. Watanabe will have signing sessions and, more likely than not, panels at the show, and what's more season one of Space Dandy should be on sale at the event to provide you with something to sign!
We'll have more details nearer the time of course, but for now you can find all of the details on MCM London Comic Con, which takes place from October 24th-26th, on the official web site.
Reply 7849

Went ahead and pledged $60 to get the DVD (technically $75 when you factor shipping costs). Let's hope they reach the goal. :redface:
Reply 7850

I might go this time. Just to see him with his sunglasses. :cool:
Original post by Aiko
Went ahead and pledged $60 to get the DVD (technically $75 when you factor shipping costs). Let's hope they reach the goal. :redface:

They're about $6,500 away at the time of writing, with new pledges coming through every few seconds. I'm staying up until they reach the target. :biggrin:

*did end up increasing his pledge too, in the end*

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1300298569/under-the-dog

[EDIT] Funded! And I didn't even have to lose much sleep! :king1:
(edited 9 years ago)

:dance:

No shame :proud:
Reply 7853
Original post by Keoje

:dance:

No shame :proud:

Kawaiiiiiii desuuuuuuuuuuuu ><
Original post by Lt93

Kawaiiiiiii desuuuuuuuuuuuu ><

Picard so kawaii (●^o^●)
Reply 7855
Clannad (finished)

I remember being a teen and finding itazura na kiss the funniest thing ever. Welcome to anime soc :tongue:
It seems like the latest manga that I have read...Taiyou no Ie...is a shoujo manga. I thought it was a good read.

Shoujo - "aimed mainly at pre-teen to teenage girls"

Me :emo:
I've also caught up to the latest chapter of a manga called Freezing, the actual story of it is pretty well thought out and good, but the fan service my god. don't get me wrong, those girls are ****ing hot, but that's all there is, there's only 1 character who doesn't have a huge tits and whenever someone gets cut , surprise surprise it's their bra that gets cut. Good story, too much fan service, art is pretty good, eh worth a read though.
Reply 7858
The latest episode of Tokyo Ghoul was something else, particularly that scene. Quite arguably one of the most violent and disturbing scenes I've seen in an anime, and that's saying something. :tongue:

They're about $6,500 away at the time of writing, with new pledges coming through every few seconds. I'm staying up until they reach the target. :biggrin:

*did end up increasing his pledge too, in the end*

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1300298569/under-the-dog

[EDIT] Funded! And I didn't even have to lose much sleep! :king1:

Awesome, the teaser looks great. Can't wait to see the final product. :biggrin:
Reply 7859
Original post by Dilzo999
I've also caught up to the latest chapter of a manga called Freezing, the actual story of it is pretty well thought out and good, but the fan service my god. don't get me wrong, those girls are ****ing hot, but that's all there is, there's only 1 character who doesn't have a huge tits and whenever someone gets cut , surprise surprise it's their bra that gets cut. Good story, too much fan service, art is pretty good, eh worth a read though.

Yeah, the anime adaptation was not bad. I preferred the first season over the second, but both were good enough to maintain my interest during their run. Once you look past the excessive fan service (difficult, granted), there's an underlying story with a modicum of depth. :tongue:

Latest