The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AngryJellyfish
I'm quite excited about next season's offerings, personally, but more on that when I put together my preview thread this weekend. :p: I'm going to miss Hunter x Hunter, though. :frown:

Read the manga.
Original post by kkboyk
Read the manga.

Maybe in a year or two, if I feel like revisiting the story. :dontknow: I'm reading more than enough ongoing manga for now.
Original post by kkboyk
Read the manga.

Maybe in a year or two, if I feel like revisiting the story. :dontknow: I'm reading more than enough ongoing manga for now.

There are only about 10 chapters that aren't going to be adapted into anime yet & it seems that Togashi is going to be going on hiatus again (due to health problems). So waiting for the anime will probably be less frustrating. :P
Original post by TroyAndAbed
There are only about 10 chapters that aren't going to be adapted into anime yet & it seems that Togashi is going to be going on hiatus again (due to health problems). So waiting for the anime will probably be less frustrating. :P

I'm aware of that, hence why I'll leave the manga until I'm feeling nostalgic. :yes:
Found a new manga called Tate no yuusha no nariagari that is a MMORPG genre which is totally my thing :love: It's just a shame it's brand new so there's only 5 chapters. I wish I was a time lord :emo:

I want to read more :sad:
Original post by Keoje
Found a new manga called Tate no yuusha no nariagari that is a MMORPG genre which is totally my thing :love: It's just a shame it's brand new so there's only 5 chapters. I wish I was a time lord :emo:

I want to read more :sad:

Will have to give that a look. (›´ω`‹ )

Sent from my HTC One (M8) Gold using tapatalk.
Original post by Iridann
Will have to give that a look. (›´ω`‹ )

Sent from my HTC One (M8) Gold using tapatalk.

Another one that isn't a MMORPG but might as well be because it's the real thing with stats and stuff :tongue:

Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou Ka

15 chapters. Interesting also :biggrin:
From the current season, I'd suggest Aldnoah Zero, Barakamon, Sabagebu!, Tokyo Ghoul and Akame ga Kill!.

In terms of complete series that ended earlier this year, I'd recommend Sidonia no Kishi, Hitsugi no Chaika, Kill la Kill, Hoozuki no Reitetsu or Noragami. :yes:

Hope something there catches your interest. :biggrin:

wait so noragami's definitely not getting a season 2?! :cry:
damn I'm excited about this upcoming season. All these sequels, not to mention one of my fave shoujos mangas ookami shoujo to kuro ouji :woo:
Original post by icy_typhoon
wait so noragami's definitely not getting a season 2?! :cry:

I didn't say that. :confused: As far as I know a sequel hasn't been announced, but it's not been that long.
Has anyone seen the latest Naruto chapter? I wasn't expecting that.
Just watched the tenth episode of Love Stage!!... didn't realize it was ending this week. :zomg: First show of the season to end out of those I'm watching.

The episode itself was fairly standard romance fare, though at least Izumi didn't turn into clouds this time. :giggle:
(edited 9 years ago)
I believe there is only a few more episodes of hunter hunter before its big break for the manga to progress.
Any news on that guys?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Abzey_97
I believe there is only a few more episodes of hunter hunter before its big break for the manga to progress.
Any news on that guys?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The anime is due to finish in two more episodes, on September 23rd. :sadnod:

As for the manga, that's back on hiatus. :s:
The anime is due to finish in two more episodes, on September 23rd. :sadnod:

As for the manga, that's back on hiatus. :s:

Thanks

So sad :sigh:
Do you know when it'll be back? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Abzey_97
Thanks

So sad :sigh:
Do you know when it'll be back? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

No idea. As the article I linked to says, a date hasn't been decided on. It'll all depend on the manga-ka's health. :s:
The Tokyo Ghoul manga is ending this month.

Quite a lot of big manga series have been ending lately! Will be exciting to see what becomes popular in future.
What a shame its a nice show especially yesterday's episode, Hunter X Hunter is ending as well right :frown:

Quite a lot of big manga series have been ending lately! Will be exciting to see what becomes popular in future.

I'd rather manga end than just stay running forever with an ending no where in sight (Berserk, HxH etc) although I don't want the ending to be rushed either XD.

OMG no :cry:

Latest