The Student Room Group
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website

Sunderland Uni.

Just thought I'd do a little post about Sunderland Uni! It's their open day on Saturday 8th November! I'm a first year student and have only been here a couple of weeks but it is absolutely brilliant! I've had a lot of opportunities so far. I've been to fresher's fair, a jobs fair which I did get interviews from, I've been to workshops about CV's and found out about studying abroad, internships and some of the schemes the university offers such as the SUPA! The support that the university gives is amazing. Any questions you have they will answer them. I've had a few ups and downs already and they've been sorted very quickly! My accommodation is lovely and my course is second to none! Even though it isn't the best university or the best place to do my course, it is the best university for me. Come and see for yourself at the next open day and honestly see if your this university can be life changing!

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sophieleannexo
Just thought I'd do a little post about Sunderland Uni! It's their open day on Saturday 8th November! I'm a first year student and have only been here a couple of weeks but it is absolutely brilliant! I've had a lot of opportunities so far. I've been to fresher's fair, a jobs fair which I did get interviews from, I've been to workshops about CV's and found out about studying abroad, internships and some of the schemes the university offers such as the SUPA! The support that the university gives is amazing. Any questions you have they will answer them. I've had a few ups and downs already and they've been sorted very quickly! My accommodation is lovely and my course is second to none! Even though it isn't the best university or the best place to do my course, it is the best university for me. Come and see for yourself at the next open day and honestly see if your this university can be life changing!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi!
I'm hoping to get into Sunderland for the 2015 entry, I really want to study Psychology there. What's it like now? Is everyone friendly? What accommodation are you in? :smile: xx What course are you doing? Sorry for all the questions
Student in halls, University of Sunderland
University of Sunderland
Sunderland
Visit website
Original post by studentwho
Hi!
I'm hoping to get into Sunderland for the 2015 entry, I really want to study Psychology there. What's it like now? Is everyone friendly? What accommodation are you in? :smile: xx What course are you doing? Sorry for all the questions

Hi! Are you coming to the open day on Saturday? If not please consider it! It is a really good university! I love it! I moved two hours away from home. The staff are so friendly and the students are too. The facilities are great too! I'm in Scotia Quay which is an ensuite halls of residence, it is expensive but it is worth it! And I'm studying social work but I do elements of psychology too!

Sophie :smile:
Hi! Are you coming to the open day on Saturday? If not please consider it! It is a really good university! I love it! I moved two hours away from home. The staff are so friendly and the students are too. The facilities are great too! I'm in Scotia Quay which is an ensuite halls of residence, it is expensive but it is worth it! And I'm studying social work but I do elements of psychology too!

Sophie :smile:

I literally live 30 minutes away from the Uni haha. I've been to three open days now and im sure it's gonna be my first choice. I love the atmosphere. Scotia Quay is where I hope to stay (I will be moving away from home). The accommodation price is waay cheaper than other uni's i've looked at so thats no issue - some were £147 per week!

If you don't mind me asking, what did you get in your A Levels?
Sarah :smile::biggrin:
Original post by studentwho
I literally live 30 minutes away from the Uni haha. I've been to three open days now and im sure it's gonna be my first choice. I love the atmosphere. Scotia Quay is where I hope to stay (I will be moving away from home). The accommodation price is waay cheaper than other uni's i've looked at so thats no issue - some were £147 per week!

If you don't mind me asking, what did you get in your A Levels?
Sarah :smile::biggrin:

Great! It is a brilliant uni! So many opportunities! A few of my friends do psychology. And I got BCC. I had exceptional circumstances though. I got 3 A* grades in my BTEC.
Great! It is a brilliant uni! So many opportunities! A few of my friends do psychology. And I got BCC. I had exceptional circumstances though. I got 3 A* grades in my BTEC.

Wow, that's great! Well done :smile:
I got BCCC at AS Level, and I was quite disappointed but I'm trying really really hard this year to do better.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending