The Student Room Group

Pharmacy

If requirements are chemistry at h3 and one other science subject does maths count as science subject.
Reply 1
depends on the university, let me know what unis you are looking at and i can give you a definitive answer. however, at most universities maths is considered a science subject
Reply 2
Sunderland
Reply 3
Original post by maddyloveridge1
depends on the university, let me know what unis you are looking at and i can give you a definitive answer. however, at most universities maths is considered a science subject

Sunderland many thanks
Reply 4
Original post by Noeamary
Sunderland many thanks

For m pharma course
Reply 5
Sunderland many thanks

yes sunderland accept these subjects as a science: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths/Further Maths/Statistics
for some reason they only list this on the medicine entry requirements and not pharmacy but they should be the same
here’s the link to the med entry requirements: https://www.sunderland.ac.uk/help/school-of-medicine/mbchb-medicine/entry-requirements/
if you are studying a qualification other than a-levels i would recommend getting in touch with the university so they can advice on your specific circumstances.
Reply 6
Many thanks for reply. If mathematics is classed as a science subject i should be fine. I am in republic of irl. Thanks again much appreciated
Reply 7
Many thanks for reply. If mathematics is classed as a science subject i should be fine. I am in republic of irl. Thanks again much appreciated

no problem! yep you’ll be fine
Reply 8
Thank u
(edited 8 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest