The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Original post by physicsmaths
I can't see what you have done but, it doesn't look like you have integrated by parts.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, I missed that integration lesson, when do you integrate by parts, is it when you have to integrate a product so in this case 960t * Sin2t

I tried to just integrate it just using integral of y dx/dt which I know lel
Reply 241
boy, u guys are early...dw u man will be fine
Original post by Hudl
Oh, I missed that integration lesson, when do you integrate by parts, is it when you have to integrate a product so in this case 960t * Sin2t

I tried to just integrate it just using integral of y dx/dt which I know lel

Basically get the chain rule and reverse it, integrate both sides and use that to find these types of integrals. Yes when using two functions of t. Like say if it was t(t-1)^2 u could use it but there is no point as you can expand that and integrate. Have a look at integration by parts.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey is there January exams for international students ? If so then does anyone have papers ?
Original post by aking144
Hey is there January exams for international students ? If so then does anyone have papers ?

yes there are january exams.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is there a Edexcel C4 June 2015 thread made yet as the majority of us are learning C4 atm?
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
Is there a Edexcel C4 June 2015 thread made yet as the majority of us are learning C4 atm?

I don't think there is - we will be starting C4 next week
Reply 247

Original post by Mary562

I'll make one next week if no one has made one before then.
Original post by Kill3er
I'll make one next week if no one has made one before then.

:yy:
Quote us :biggrin:
Reply 249
The funny thing is, we have nearly finished C4 now. We have all of chapter 5 and exercise 6G onwards to complete for chapter 6.
So we've done like half of chapter 6. Should take us 2 more weeks probably to finish.
I have my c3 and c4 mocks next week!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 251
Original post by Itsmonique
I have my c3 and c4 mocks next week!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

C4 wth? Isn't it too early?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 252

Original post by Mary562

Original post by Hudl
The funny thing is, we have nearly finished C4 now. We have all of chapter 5 and exercise 6G onwards to complete for chapter 6.
So we've done like half of chapter 6. Should take us 2 more weeks probably to finish.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3071943
Original post by Senll
C4 wth? Isn't it too early?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I know. We started c3 after our AS exams last year. Then we started c4 in November and finished in December. I have two teachers and they feel as though they have to rush through the syllabus and finish ASAP to have more time for tests and revision. Already started D1 think week!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 254
Original post by Itsmonique
Yeah I know. We started c3 after our AS exams last year. Then we started c4 in November and finished in December. I have two teachers and they feel as though they have to rush through the syllabus and finish ASAP to have more time for tests and revision. Already started D1 think week!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have never heard of a school finishing C4 or any modules in one month. Even if they're going to focus on exam and revision if i don't get the content right I'll be struggling through all y papers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Senll
I have never heard of a school finishing C4 or any modules in one month. Even if they're going to focus on exam and revision if i don't get the content right I'll be struggling through all y papers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine did, but we're further maths. Did m2 in 3 weeks last year

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mine did, but we're further maths. Did m2 in 3 weeks last year
Posted from TSR Mobile

What!!! :eek:
We've literally been doing projectiles for the last 3 weeks and have just got onto the calculus part.
I'm planning to though.
Original post by MathMeister
What!!! :eek:
We've literally been doing projectiles for the last 3 weeks and have just got onto the calculus part.
I'm planning to though.

Lol my teacher was a don in mechanics and we were reay fast as a class. Everyone in my class got A's in M1

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone had any mocks recently?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol my teacher was a don in mechanics and we were reay fast as a class. Everyone in my class got A's in M1
Posted from TSR Mobile

I know someone who's teacher had at least a masters and was the only teacher whom she called a 'genius' amongst her others with phd's (not sure if true anyways 'don' is better and less embarrassing/silly term lol considering their just normal ppl. Writes papers for Oxbridge undergrad or something like that.
My guy is all-right I suppose.
ima still do m2 in 2 weeks though :P

Latest

Trending

Trending