The Student Room Group

Edexcel A-Level French Paper 1 (9FR0 01) - 12th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Poll

How did your Edexcel A-Level French Paper 1 exam go?

Edexcel A-Level French Paper 1 (9FR0 01) - 12th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck. :yy:
General Information
Date/Time: 12th June 2023, am
Length: 2hrs

Resources
https://qualifications.pearson.com/en/qualifications/edexcel-a-levels/french-2016.html
Reply 1
For me the listening went well, the reading was good apart from the last one, and the translation was pretty bad (although that may have been because I was running out of time)
Reply 2
The last reading was v weird - does anyone remember what they put for the final listening summary question?
Original post by olivier21
For me the listening went well, the reading was good apart from the last one, and the translation was pretty bad (although that may have been because I was running out of time)

Fr the translation can kiss my derrière
Reply 4
Original post by tomhenri
The last reading was v weird - does anyone remember what they put for the final listening summary question?

My answers below (But in French obviously)
Philosophy was only taught in "Terminale"
Not sure about this one- There was too much to read.
Philosophy will cease to be taught in entirety.
Reply 5
The translation went v well and the reading was sooo good but because my timing is bad i missed the last question for the listening ugh. Kind of annoyed but hope it won’t affect my grade tm🤞
i think translation and listening were great but the last reading about the lanterns ?? i dont think i scored too highly hahah but wishing the best for all of us :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending