The Student Room Group

Edexcel gcse ict cab: 'community spirit' official thread

Helooo! :smile: Decided to make a thread for all year 10/11 students doing the Community Spirit controlled assessment for ICT. Feel free to share your progress!
What grade did you get in ICT
Original post by Tayotoyi
What grade did you get in ICT

I haven't completed theory or coursework- will get that next year with all my other GCSEs:smile:
Ok, can you help me with the activity 2 model review?
New here!
how do i check the thread
Original post by NervousandScared
New here!
how do i check the thread

I don't know sorry.
Anyone need help with the theory of it...

i did did the gcse in yr 9 but in the theory I managed to get full marks! :smile:
I do, what year are you in?
Original post by Tayotoyi
I do, what year are you in?

Year 10
Hi there
I am also currently doing the community spirit coursework. I'm stuck on the animated banner, does anyone know of what software to use for this? Adobe isn't available and I'm unable to find online alternatives that don't charge a fee :frown:
Yeah if you could help with the evaluation and how to get full marks!
Could you help me?

I've almost completely finished the CAB, just got to get some more marks because my teachers are expecting A*'s and it's a lot of pressure. Anyway that I can scrape some more marks, I'd be very grateful- Thank you :smile:
We used Serif DrawPlus. It was pre-installed on our school computers. It's not free but I think you can download a free trial and there's other ways related to piracy but I think I can't discuss that here, sorry.
Original post by Musicalsarelife
Could you help me?

I've almost completely finished the CAB, just got to get some more marks because my teachers are expecting A*'s and it's a lot of pressure. Anyway that I can scrape some more marks, I'd be very grateful- Thank you :smile:

Could you help me with activity 2 CAB-Animal Shelter?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending