The Student Room Group

Not receiving any response from University of Birmingham.

I am an International student from India, I received offer letter from University of Birmingham but its been almost 20 days they haven't replied to my email. It is a very urgent matter but I am not getting any response from the University.
Original post by srushtigawai
I am an International student from India, I received offer letter from University of Birmingham but its been almost 20 days they haven't replied to my email. It is a very urgent matter but I am not getting any response from the University.

Have you tried calling them? (I realise there's a cost, but it it's urgent...)
Original post by DataVenia
Have you tried calling them? (I realise there's a cost, but it it's urgent...)

No I didn't call them yet because I was in contact with them through pgadmission email but now they are not replying. Also I don't have a appropriate number whom to call?
Original post by srushtigawai
No I didn't call them yet because I was in contact with them through pgadmission email but now they are not replying. Also I don't have a appropriate number whom to call?

If you've been having a protracted email conversation with them, or have been peppering them with questions, perhaps that's why they've taken longer to reply this time.

The university's main number is +44 (0)121 414 3344 (you would then need to ask to be connected to postgraduate admissions).

Or you could use their Enquiry Form at https://admissions.bham.ac.uk/newenquiry/.
Original post by DataVenia
If you've been having a protracted email conversation with them, or have been peppering them with questions, perhaps that's why they've taken longer to reply this time.
The university's main number is +44 (0)121 414 3344 (you would then need to ask to be connected to postgraduate admissions).
Or you could use their Enquiry Form at https://admissions.bham.ac.uk/newenquiry/.

Thank you so much I will call on this number.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending