The Student Room Group

Reading & Leeds Festival 2015 - Metallica-Mumford & Sons-?

(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Devel

Metallica Metallica Metallica ah hell yeah saw them in 2008 defiantly getting tickets for this
Reply 3
I'm a bass head so for me the happy news is that Wilkinson is playing live!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Got tickets tonight!
Reply 5
Original post by ChloeRogers97
Got tickets tonight!

sammmee hehehehe
Reply 6
which is better leeds or reading?
Original post by Tif7572

Reading
Hahaha..Most disappointing lineup for R&L in a long time.. Think they just helped Download to sell out!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Updated OP.

The last headliner is very likely to be The Libertines.
Reply 10
Original post by snowster
Hahaha..Most disappointing lineup for R&L in a long time.. Think they just helped Download to sell out!

Posted from TSR Mobile

They have Refused. That alone makes it the best R&L lineup of all time. :awesome:
I only want to see Metallica out of that line-up, no particular interest in any other band. Not a festival I'll be looking at this year, surprised as it usually has a much better line-up.
Original post by Devel
They have Refused. That alone makes it the best R&L lineup of all time. :awesome:

Could never really get into Refused. I think the only people i'd see so far are Metallica (you kinda have to, right), Royal Blood, Deadmau5 and maybe Pierce the Veil although the inevitable swarm of 15 year old scene kids might put me off :laugh:

Download on the other hand.. :woo:
Really holding for some better bands guess I'll wait and see if Metallica day has any good bands or if any other day has a good line up and headliner

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Surprised to see people saying they are out already. They have announced a very small part of the line up so far.

Original post by snowster
Could never really get into Refused. I think the only people i'd see so far are Metallica (you kinda have to, right), Royal Blood, Deadmau5 and maybe Pierce the Veil although the inevitable swarm of 15 year old scene kids might put me off :laugh:

Download on the other hand.. :woo:

You should just listen to The Shape Of Punk To Come over and over until you realise its brilliance. :awesome:

So far I'd happily watch Metallica, Refused, Royal Blood and Run The Jewels. Refused are headlining The Pit so there is a possibility they will be on at the same time as Metallica, which would be very awful.
Only band worth seeing is Metallica and I"m not paying over 200 quid for that.
Original post by Devel
Surprised to see people saying they are out already. They have announced a very small part of the line up so far.

You should just listen to The Shape Of Punk To Come over and over until you realise its brilliance. :awesome:

So far I'd happily watch Metallica, Refused, Royal Blood and Run The Jewels. Refused are headlining The Pit so there is a possibility they will be on at the same time as Metallica, which would be very awful.

I think considering there are already 4-5 bands I'd like to see it's not shaping up too badly. Expecting to see a few pop punk bands with the scene becoming more popular again of late, although unsure which are already doing Warped etc..

Liberation Frequency is great (that's as far as i've got :colondollar:)
Reply 17
HI!

Tbh I was thinking the line up was shaping up pretty well, already some bands im hyped to see which is awesome considering they've only released a very small part of the line up (im not a huge fan of metallica so was unsure after the first announcement, but after the recent announcement Im sooo happy) :smile:

BTW - If anyone would like to buy leeds fest tickets for 2015,just send me a message or reply and I can give you an online code ^.^
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 18
Original post by Tif7572

Leeeeeds! its a lot more chilled than reading, but obviously has the same bands :tongue:
Seconding the libertines, theres a very strong rumour going around.

I really like them, and would love to see them before pete doherty inevitably has another breakdown.

Quick Reply

Latest