The Student Room Group

Fashion Journalism CSM and LCF 2015 apllicants

Scroll to see replies

Original post by c1arad
I got the automatic message from csm thanking me for my application too did you all get that?

Yeah I've just got that
Original post by pinkylicious
Congratulations to everyone! Did thy email you directly via email or on Ucas tracking system? and around what time? :smile:

They do via tracking but I got an email too saying something changed on my Ucas
Original post by withlove
They do via tracking but I got an email too saying something changed on my Ucas

Ok got it thanks Hun! X
Reply 263
Does anyone know what we have to do for the lcf interview?
Reply 264
Are these csm interviews or LCF? Congrats everyone :smile:
Original post by jjswick

LCF
Original post by jjswick
have you got anything at all? Got an email from CSM acknowledging my written piace and that I would hear about an interview before the 2nd March.
just got told i've got an interview for LCF fashion journalism on february 24th (:
just got an interview from LCF!!!! congratulations everyone.
Original post by blancadeorbaneja
just got an interview from LCF!!!! congratulations everyone.

what date is your interview?
Original post by chlodavies97
what date is your interview?

25th!!! you?
Original post by lozzaxharris
Mutual feelings too, but they make up the selected 20 from somewhere!
And you looked like the type of person who knows what they're doing ;D I'm hoping you're Jasmine and you wore CDG converse, I'm the other person in our "group" interview at UCA!

yeah that's me that's so weird! and thank you! :smile:
Original post by blancadeorbaneja
25th!!! you?

Ooh same, at 11:50 !
just got the lcf email about work so might take my csm admissions piece. what are you guys thinking of taking - academic or creative?
Reply 274
Original post by kjasmine
just got the lcf email about work so might take my csm admissions piece. what are you guys thinking of taking - academic or creative?
I don't have a clue what to bring I'm really nervous because it's my first choice
Reply 275
Original post by pinkylicious
have you got anything at all? Got an email from CSM acknowledging my written piace and that I would hear about an interview before the 2nd March.

Yeah me too! My surname starts with W so I still might have to wait for an email from LCF... The only thing is I'm travelling around South america at the time of csm interviews so god knows what I would do if I even got one!
Okay, I am really confused now because I've been reading this forum for quite a while now and everyone's talking about getting invited for an interview and I'm not sure whether we're still talking about CSM or LCF.

I applied to LCF and CSM swell, sent off my article last week and I got an email saying that I will have been informed about getting an interview by the end of February. But I haven't heard from LCF at all, which makes me really nervous as you guys have already been invited for your interviews. Anyways, congrats yall
Original post by indiafickle
Okay, I am really confused now because I've been reading this forum for quite a while now and everyone's talking about getting invited for an interview and I'm not sure whether we're still talking about CSM or LCF.

I applied to LCF and CSM swell, sent off my article last week and I got an email saying that I will have been informed about getting an interview by the end of February. But I haven't heard from LCF at all, which makes me really nervous as you guys have already been invited for your interviews. Anyways, congrats yall

Me neither, so dont worry. The truth is I am really freaking out and I can't just stop worrying and I am sure you feel the same. They at least inform me about a rejection, so as someone wrote before "no news is good news" - they are still considering our applications. I am sure you will get an offer! :smile:
My surname starts with K so they probably don't do it in alphabetical order since they've already e-mailed people with surnames starting with S.
No interview emails today I take it? Fingers crossed still as UAL are always so rubbish with responses.
I've got today e-mail about interview at MA Fashion Media Practice and Criticism!!!! ( still shaking tbh) But still silence if it comes to fashion journalism...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending