The Student Room Group

Fashion Journalism CSM and LCF 2015 apllicants

Scroll to see replies

Btw I know this has nothing to do with the thread but a gossip I heard that apparently Kanye West was rejected at CSM for fashion design!!!! lol now think about that?!!!
Reply 361
Original post by pinkylicious
Yes same! got it right now too! Some more waiting time?? oh dear my poor heart lol

Cause of death: heart attack from CSM email.
Reply 362
Original post by pinkylicious
Btw I know this has nothing to do with the thread but a gossip I heard that apparently Kanye West was rejected at CSM for fashion design!!!! lol now think about that?!!!

He got rejected because he was too famous.
It mentions in the email "the tutor is still considering journalistic written pieces"

does this mean there's only one tutor making the decision?
yeah i got the email too, i think the tutor may be the course leader? if it's who ran the open day he seemed really cool. just want to know now!
hi guys im new here. csm offered me a place in fashion journalism last saturday (like 2 days ago). I wonder if there's anyone here under the same situation with me? :smile:
Reply 366
Original post by lierrezee
hi guys im new here. csm offered me a place in fashion journalism last saturday (like 2 days ago). I wonder if there's anyone here under the same situation with me? :smile:

Without an interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
yeah no interview..
yeah no interview..

Woah! Did you have to send them any portfolio work or just the 800 word essay?
only the 800 words essay! I guess fashion journalism doesn't rly need any portfolio..? I also applied to lcf fj and was offered an interview last month. i went to the interview with my essays and portfolio but only got offer for foundation in lcf :erm:
only the 800 words essay! I guess fashion journalism doesn't rly need any portfolio..? I also applied to lcf fj and was offered an interview last month. i went to the interview with my essays and portfolio but only got offer for foundation in lcf :erm:

are you from the u.k? because i know someone earlier on the thread heard back earlier. Anyway, congrats your essay must of been amazing!! I do wonder why they said decisions will be made/sent on the 16th if they already started replies though, especially seeing as you didn't have to interview! so lucky :smile:

What was the interview like? What sort of questions were you asked?
Original post by kjasmine
are you from the u.k? because i know someone earlier on the thread heard back earlier. Anyway, congrats your essay must of been amazing!! I do wonder why they said decisions will be made/sent on the 16th if they already started replies though, especially seeing as you didn't have to interview! so lucky :smile:

yeah im from uk and basically they sd me an email informing me that ive offered a place in csm but the formal offer will be sd to me later this month! thank you so much! i hope you hear back from them asap!
Original post by laurenwoodward
What was the interview like? What sort of questions were you asked?

they asked me why i want to study this course and how my subjects is related to it. we also talk abt some current affairs in the fashion industry. as i also bought few of my essays and portfolio so most of the time during the int is abt the discussion of them! they are quite harsh is judging my grammar and stuffs.

Congratulations! Is it a conditional offer of 80 ucas points?

Also what letter does your last name start with?
(edited 9 years ago)

Thanks and yikes H isnt too far down the line :eek:
Reply 377
Original post by lozzaxharris
Thanks and yikes H isnt too far down the line :eek:

What makes you think they do it alphabetically ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 378
Did anyone get an offer from lcf?!
I did get an offer for fash journo!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending