The Student Room Group

2015 Consulting graduate applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TC2016
Is anyone else still waiting for a Deloitte partner interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I finally got a first round. Was just wondering how long you've been waiting for a partner interview?
Reply 941
Original post by zxh800
I finally got a first round. Was just wondering how long you've been waiting for a partner interview?

Nearly 2 and a half months!! What service line have you applied to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TC2016
Nearly 2 and a half months!! What service line have you applied to?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Started with Monitor Deloitte (Strategy) in september. Told I was too far down the queue and asked to switch in early January. Currently applying for Consulting - Technology - Analytics with an interview in the coming weeks...

I'm just concerned they're humouring me and will reject me because there aren't really any roles left. Cynical and I really hope it's not true but one can only wonder...

EDIT: Were they quick to reply after your first interview? If they dragged out that, that'd drive me crazy.
Reply 943
They told me a week after the AC that is passed it. I wouldn't rely on Deloitte though I've pretty appalled at their recruitment team. Both EY and PwC's recruitment was flawless so I fail to see how Deloitte can be so terrible

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi guys! I have AC coming up for audit in Edinburgh with EY, can anyone tell me what activities to expect? Also what is the starting salary for audit I'm just hoping it's around the 25k mark
Original post by TC2016
Is anyone else still waiting for a Deloitte partner interview?
Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm waiting for my partner interview for financial consulting with Deloitte. Had my assessment centre on the 13th of February.

Update: just booked my partner interview for the end of this week.
(edited 9 years ago)
Has anyone had an interview with Bearing Point yet?
Hi guys! Following from my previous question I also wanted to ask for EY AC do they give you any material beforehand to prepare and also is there a partner interview on the day or is that only if you're successful at AC. I've applied to audit Edinburgh
Reply 948
Original post by jack_the_ripper
Hi guys! I have AC coming up for audit in Edinburgh with EY, can anyone tell me what activities to expect? Also what is the starting salary for audit I'm just hoping it's around the 25k mark

Why post it in consulting thread when there's an entire finance and accountancy sub-forum?

It'll probably be around 22-25k for Audit in Edinburgh.
Hi guys. managed to land an offer with EY up north. Wanted to ask how easy is it to change offices after the graduate programme? at some point i'd like to come down to London, don't want to be stuck in the north for the rest of my life lol
are the one week internship with pwc paid ?
Reply 951
Hey I have a first round interview with PWC coming up does anyone have any advise they could share?
Original post by JKAW1
Hey I have a first round interview with PWC coming up does anyone have any advise they could share?

What business line?

Actually the advice doesn't really change. Know what the job entails. know your CV. Know what you've done, that you are proud to talk about, whether it went well or terribly.
Reply 953
Buisness Recovery :smile: thanks for the advice
Hi guys, do you know if there is sign-on bonus for consulting at big 4? Thanks in advance
Original post by lilyc393
hey guys love some advice on the deloitte application process; how do i answer these questions ??

Describe what in particular energises you about working for Deloitte and the role you have applied to? Make sure your answer covers the following elements: What drives, interests and motivates you to perform well at work? How do you think this aligns to the role you have applied to?
(max 200 words in bullet point format)
Word Counter (0)

Please let us know what you think you will be doing on a day to day basis as a Summer Vacation Scheme Student.
(max 200 words in bullet point format)

hey how did this go for you? did you get an interview?
Any tips on Deloitte interviews/case studies/group exercises for consulting? Would be so so grateful!!!!
Reply 957
Original post by InternshipHelp
Any tips on Deloitte interviews/case studies/group exercises for consulting? Would be so so grateful!!!!

Which service line?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by consultinggrad
Hi guys, do you know if there is sign-on bonus for consulting at big 4? Thanks in advance

At Deloitte, nope.
Don't know about the other 3.
Reply 959
Original post by jack_the_ripper
Hi guys. managed to land an offer with EY up north. Wanted to ask how easy is it to change offices after the graduate programme? at some point i'd like to come down to London, don't want to be stuck in the north for the rest of my life lol

I know a few people who have done the transfer but it wasnt easy, none before 2 years unless they got lucky with a specific business need. they've staffed you for a northern office so ultimately they'll want you there.
so not impossible but it can be quite tough.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending