The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I actually just rewrote the method on the paper but changed it slightly because they tell you how different it is to the one you did...but don't do that ask your teacher before you evaluative because I lost all 5 marks on the paper so I got like 15
Btw make sure you asked your teachers for as much information as possible abd kinda drop hint questions here and there make sure to be subtle about your questions!! Teachers however crap they are they have seen the paper and might be able to tell you!!
Original post by desperate4help
LOADS!!!!
Ok so you need to do some research on maggots in terms of their behaviour and how they react to light and why!!!! Then you need to cover the chi-square test because they will ask you to work it out and explain it in terms of the critical value!!! That's the content part!!
The other questions they will ask is about what type od data you have and why you drew the graph you have so a line graph im assuming. then there is a massive 5 marker towards the end which you will have to explain how you would carry out a similar experiment based on the information they have given you
hope these attachmentss helps Variables.docx

Thank you so much for the tips! This has helped reassure me about mine tomorrow! :smile:
Original post by Priya55192
Thank you so much for the tips! This has helped reassure me about mine tomorrow! :smile:

I'm happy to hear that and your welcome!!!!:smile:
have to redo my isa:frown: doing it on woodlice behavior after easter. Any tips??
I actually just rewrote the method on the paper but changed it slightly because they tell you how different it is to the one you did...but don't do that ask your teacher before you evaluative because I lost all 5 marks on the paper so I got like 15

Hey, just did the isa. Thanks so much for your help and advice it really helped me :smile:
Original post by kayleigh006
have to redo my isa:frown: doing it on woodlice behavior after easter. Any tips??

Don't worry about it. It's quite straight forward
Would we need to know any limitations of the experiment?
Original post by MissC123
Hey, just did the isa. Thanks so much for your help and advice it really helped me :smile:

Im soo happy to hear that!! and your welcome!!
Has anyone done the kidney qual?? Im a bit lost. I know you have to draw what you see but I tend to see all these tiny cells and basically draw exactly what I see through my microscope an believe me the end result always somehow turns out to look like a banana
Has anyone done the kidney qual?? Im a bit lost. I know you have to draw what you see but I tend to see all these tiny cells and basically draw exactly what I see through my microscope an believe me the end result always somehow turns out to look like a banana

the drawing is meant to be very simple. I got 9/10. they're one drawing using a microscope, so if I was you I would google pictures of pct, dct, collecting duct, loop of henle etc and try to get a fixed image of them in your head so you don't get confused in the actual thing. you're drawing one of these but I cant say due to maybe being excluded from exams. also, they're are 2 questions. learn why the image of the kidney appears different in the 2 photos shown. I've forgotten the other question lol - did this ages ago. also, there's another drawing and its of the kidney. just go on google image and look up low power planssss. hope that helps :smile:

also could you help me with the maggots quantitative :biggrin::colondollar:
Hey everyone! Sharing information and discussing ISA & EMPA exams is actually not permitted until specific time exam board restrictions have expired. Please read the announcement in the study help forums. Good luck with your exams. :h:

Latest

Trending

Trending