The Student Room Group

Nottingham A100 2015 Entry

Scroll to see replies

But Nottingham says on their website that they'll provide information regarding interview details but I haven't heard or recieved anything.
Original post by student028
But Nottingham says on their website that they'll provide information regarding interview details but I haven't heard or recieved anything.

The interview details is more paperwork and timings. They don't send any hints of what topics will come up in interview.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Am I right in assuming we will find out for sure (offer/rej) next week?
Reply 863
Original post by fingbing

they said first week of april, so that's Wednesday, Thurs or Friday of next week.

Given that april fools day is on Wednesday, I don't think that there'll be any on Wednesday!

I don't know how it is done with regards to whether all offers are handed out on one day or if it's spread out over a number of days/weeks.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by fingbing

I hope so! It should be counted as first week of April - April 1st starts on Wednesday :O

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 786687
they said first week of april, so that's Wednesday, Thurs or Friday of next week.

Given that april fools day is on Wednesday, I don't think that they'll be any on Wednesday!

I don't know how it is done with regards to whether all offers are handed out on one day or if it's spread out over a number of days/weeks.

Lol sorry saw your post just after I posted - must've been typing at the same time!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys I know somebody already asked a similiar question but on their website FAQs section Nottingham write:
'How should I prepare for the interview?

Familiarise yourself with the interview style we use and the themes that will be addressed at interview. You will be advised of the themes when you receive your invitation.'
So are we meant to receive themes or not? :/
Original post by KrsnaM
Hey guys I know somebody already asked a similiar question but on their website FAQs section Nottingham write:
'How should I prepare for the interview?

Familiarise yourself with the interview style we use and the themes that will be addressed at interview. You will be advised of the themes when you receive your invitation.'
So are we meant to receive themes or not? :/

I don't think so. For my interview, the email I was sent just had the paperwork we needed to fill out, a link to EventBrite and a link to the Medicine page of their website 'where you will find links to the available dates, as well as information about what to bring with you on the day, and a detailed ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ page.'
Original post by boods8897
I don't think so. For my interview, the email I was sent just had the paperwork we needed to fill out, a link to EventBrite and a link to the Medicine page of their website 'where you will find links to the available dates, as well as information about what to bring with you on the day, and a detailed ‘Frequently Asked Questions’ page.'

I see thank you :smile:
Original post by KrsnaM
Hey guys in the FAQs document we were sent in the email for invitation, there was this line: 'Please also complete the Interview Registration form and Disclosure and Barring Declaration which can be found on the interview website.'

Can anyone post a link of the 'interview registration form' please? I can't seem to find it :frown:

from memory, this is the form they get you to sign just before the interview, so don't worry about it
Hi everyone..i seem to be asking tons of questions here hahah but i have one more; by bank letter/address document, what do they mean exactly? Is a bank statement fine?
Original post by KrsnaM
Hi everyone..i seem to be asking tons of questions here hahah but i have one more; by bank letter/address document, what do they mean exactly? Is a bank statement fine?

I took a bank statement (just an original, no photocopy) but they didn't ask to see it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I took a bank statement (just an original, no photocopy) but they didn't ask to see it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh okay thanks then :smile:
But surely if wednesday is the last interview day we cant really expect Them to be pumping out decisions on the thursday or frieday so really the week after next we should hear?
Haven't got a letter for one of my work experience do you think they'll let me do the interview if I can email it later
If we get rejected this year, can we still reapply to Nottingham next year? My friend for rejected for VetMed but apparently they've said can't reapply next year :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Turdasaurus Rex
Haven't got a letter for one of my work experience do you think they'll let me do the interview if I can email it later

Don't worry about it. It's happened to lots of people already. Type all the dates and contact details on an A4 sheet. If you have any other evidence (application form, email etc) then include that too. If they need anything else they will ask you to send it in later. It won't affect the interview in any way.
Original post by meddad
Don't worry about it. It's happened to lots of people already. Type all the dates and contact details on an A4 sheet. If you have any other evidence (application form, email etc) then include that too. If they need anything else they will ask you to send it in later. It won't affect the interview in any way.

Thanks for the help :smile:
If we get rejected this year, can we still reapply to Nottingham next year? My friend for rejected for VetMed but apparently they've said can't reapply next year :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm pretty sure it says in their FAQs that if you get rejected post interview they will not consider you in the future
Original post by Turdasaurus Rex
I'm pretty sure it says in their FAQs that if you get rejected post interview they will not consider you in the future

Ever? Or just the following year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending