The Student Room Group

We are all going to be absolutely ok!! :d :d :d : ;) ;0 =)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dinaa
Mire my followers :cool:

Don't act like you don't :wink:

Original post by Nidfeo
Totes. SO much.
:pika:

Wow you guys are in desperate need of lives
Reply 21
Original post by newblood
Wow you guys are in desperate need of lives

Ok newblood :awesome:
Original post by Dinaa
Ok newblood :awesome:

what year are you in? didnt realise kids took exams so serious in primary school
Reply 23
what year are you in? didnt realise kids took exams so serious in primary school

Banter
Original post by BioStudentx
Nope. I've procrastinated way too much.

I can relate to this.
Reply 25

rofl gtfo
let's all fail together
GUUUUUYS, you can do this! I know A-level exam period is definitely the most stressful you've ever felt in your life, but it's totally normal to feel like you've done nothing (even if you've actually done nothing). It's never too late to get some info crammed into your head! Pls pls pls do not decide to starve yo'self and attempt to survive on Red Bull. I heard someone fainted on the train on the morning of one of their exams when they decided to act that stupid. That someone may have been me. You'll never know. :colone:
Anyway, it's nice that Dinaa made this thread to brighten up your day a little so use it to your advantage and rant/vent if need be and take a breather! Good luck to all of you! :crossedf::dance:
Reply 28
Original post by Mochassassin
GUUUUUYS, you can do this! I know A-level exam period is definitely the most stressful you've ever felt in your life, but it's totally normal to feel like you've done nothing (even if you've actually done nothing). It's never too late to get some info crammed into your head! Pls pls pls do not decide to starve yo'self and attempt to survive on Red Bull. I heard someone fainted on the train on the morning of one of their exams when they decided to act that stupid. That someone may have been me. You'll never know. :colone:
Anyway, it's nice that Dinaa made this thread to brighten up your day a little so use it to your advantage and rant/vent if need be and take a breather! Good luck to all of you! :crossedf::dance:

Should have drunk coffee. That's where you went wrong :3
Reply 29

Das ma gurl Mochi :elefant:
Original post by Nidfeo
Should have drunk coffee. That's where you went wrong :3

Coffee has absolutely no effect on my body but thanks for picking that bit out of my attempt to be encouraging! :tongue:
Reply 31
Coffee has absolutely no effect on my body but thanks for picking that bit out of my attempt to be encouraging! :tongue:

AHah, no problem, I appreciate your motivational speech :pika:
Original post by Dinaa
Das ma gurl Mochi :elefant:

Yuuuus! :danceboy:
Original post by Nidfeo
AHah, no problem, I appreciate your motivational speech :pika:

Lol, it's okay! I appreciate the tip about coffee if only it worked! My dad actually bought so many different fancy brands of coffee just to help me out, bless him. But it didn't work!
If coffee works for you, go for it! Just remember to eat solid food too, haha. :biggrin:
£1 chicken n chips 3 wings n chips <3
Yuuuus! :danceboy:

Lol, it's okay! I appreciate the tip about coffee if only it worked! My dad actually bought so many different fancy brands of coffee just to help me out, bless him. But it didn't work!
If coffee works for you, go for it! Just remember to eat solid food too, haha. :biggrin:

Wow
Reply 35
Original post by GeorgeAndLennie
£1 chicken n chips 3 wings n chips <3

Vegetarian m8
Original post by Nidfeo
Vegetarian m8

chips n leafs <3 chips n 3 leaves <3
Wow

Ikr. :colondollar:
This is me and my homework/coursework situation right now...
Original post by Dinaa
YES WE ARE, DONTCHU WORRY ABOUT A THINGGG

COS EVERY LITTLE THING

IS GONNA BE ALRIGHT

GONNA REK THESE EXAMS LIKE A MOFOOFOFOFOFOOO

WHO IS WITH ME MA TSRiggaaa'sssssssss

:elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant:

Lol I repped just for the song reference and the elephants :laugh: :elefant:

Quick Reply

Latest