The Student Room Group

We are all going to be absolutely ok!! :d :d :d : ;) ;0 =)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by GeorgeAndLennie
chips n leafs <3 chips n 3 leaves <3

Mmm, delicious
:woo: Stay positive op
I'm going to fail physics :colonhash:, I HATE UNIT 1 :frown:. C2 I might possibly fail. FP1 AND C1, I'VE GOT THIS. All in all, it's too late for me to get A's :frown:
We should make an official I'm going to fail thread! Actually I think there already is one somewhere on TSR...

and I'm dead, not going to be okay...
[video="youtube;JLojlkgckYo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLojlkgckYo[/video]
Original post by BioStudentx
Definitely not. I was supposed to apply to Cambridge but now I've realised I've procrastinated for the whole year (no idea how). And I have this horrible anxious feeling in my stomach.

this is me at the moment.

dina, I can't even bring myself to be positive- I'm so ****ed it's unreal. My mother is going to disown me. She was so happy with me after GCSEs too, she thought I'd worked super hard for my 11A*s, when in reality they were the result of cramming the night before. Thought I could pull off the same thing this year- clearly not. A-levels are no joke, it's taken me a whole year to realise that. Cries :frown:
don't listen to her you're all going to be horribly murdered in your sleep tonight
Original post by thechemistress

dina, I can't even bring myself to be positive- I'm so ****ed it's unreal. My mother is going to disown me. She was so happy with me after GCSEs too, she thought I'd worked super hard for my 11A*s, when in reality they were the result of cramming the night before. Thought I could pull off the same thing this year- clearly not. A-levels are no joke, it's taken me a whole year to realise that. Cries :frown:

Shut up. You got 11 A*s. Stop complaining. Spare a thought for the rest of us. You're one of them ***** who claim they've failed then come out with 100%.
Reply 48
Hmmm nah I'm too lazy to be happy about exams.
Reply 49
Original post by Smash Bandicoot
don't listen to her you're all going to be horribly murdered in your sleep tonight

I hope so, no exams ever again!
Reply 50
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
We should make an official I'm going to fail thread! Actually I think there already is one somewhere on TSR...

and I'm dead, not going to be okay...

Why is that? I'm dead too, for not having enough sleep...

Noo Suzy, you know the content or you will by the day of the exam, and you'll do amazingly :smile:
Original post by kkboyk
Why is that? I'm dead too, for not having enough sleep...

Not enough sleep and still have 2 chapters to cover, kill me now please.:frown:
Reply 53
Wonder how many people this will make even more scared... Everyone exams are your friend:yep:
Original post by BioStudentx
Shut up. You got 11 A*s. Stop complaining. Spare a thought for the rest of us. You're one of them ***** who claim they've failed then come out with 100%.

dear lord, calm the **** down. No need to be rude. I'm complaining about how lazy I've been with regards to my AS-Levels. GCSEs give no indication as to how one will perform in their A-Levels, you know.

Original post by Magnesium
Noo Suzy, you know the content or you will by the day of the exam, and you'll do amazingly :smile:

thanks Maggie :h: I don't know, no matter how much I revise, I still feel like I know nothing and it's really scaring me D: how was econ today btw? :smile:
Reply 55

I'm sure you will smash em :smile:

Original post by Smash Bandicoot

EXCUSE ME BANDI PANDI :unimpressed:
Reply 56
Just had my Psychology exam lol. SERIOUSLY stopped writing in english after a while. I was not making any sense rofl rofl :rofl:

Positivity

OMG I FEEL THE OLD DINA IS COMING TO LYFFFF :awesome:

:elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant:
Reply 57
Original post by Dinaa
Just had my Psychology exam lol. SERIOUSLY stopped writing in english after a while. I was not making any sense rofl rofl :rofl:

This always happens to me too in exams :lol: I don't even know what language I'm writing in by the end of it.

I really need to stop procrastinating :rolleyes:
dear lord, calm the **** down. No need to be rude. I'm complaining about how lazy I've been with regards to my AS-Levels. GCSEs give no indication as to how one will perform in their A-Levels, you know.

thanks Maggie :h: I don't know, no matter how much I revise, I still feel like I know nothing and it's really scaring me D: how was econ today btw? :smile:

I was going to say the person above was really rude but i wasn't sure if she was joking or not D: A bit harsh when it's possible to do badly in A Levels by simply not revising even if you did well in GCSEs :frown:

When's your first exam? :smile: I think it always feels like that until you get to the day of the exam and you realise that all that stuff you read over and over comes back to you in the exam!:biggrin: And also the closer it gets, the more you'll force yourself to remember just from pure stress :tongue: econ today was good :smile:
Reply 59
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Not enough sleep and still have 2 chapters to cover, kill me now please.:frown:

I can't kill you, but I can exorcise the evil spirit out of you that's making you feel tired, no?

Original post by Dinaa

Positivity

OMG I FEEL THE OLD DINA IS COMING TO LYFFFF :awesome:

:elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant::elefant:

Got my essay exam tomorrow... my hand I going to die

Quick Reply

Latest