The Student Room Group

OCR MEI - C1 - 13th May 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 440
Original post by TazLi
Remember + and -

It stated in the question that r > 0. Thus it is only +. Unlucky.
Original post by TazLi
Good luck with them mate biology is good btw did mine a few weeks back

ahaha, I could ask, but I think I'll be okay. I god damn hope so. German is going to kill me before my biology empa though D:
Reply 442
Original post by pierre225
On the earlier question of (25/9)^-1/2 I only put 3/5 instead of + or -
I'll probably lose a mark won't I

I just checked and on the January 2012 paper they had 9^-1/2 and the answer was 1/3 :smile: it said ALLOW + or - 1/3 but the main answer was 1/3 so it should be fine. :smile: If they haven't penalised people for it before, I don't know why they would start now
Original post by StrangeBanana
^^^

Thanks man. Don't suppose anyone has the questions? Can't remember exactly what I put for a few.
Can anyone remember questions 3a 3b and 11c?
Reply 445
Original post by Danny.L
ahaha, I could ask, but I think I'll be okay. I god damn hope so. German is going to kill me before my biology empa though D:

I would tell you but to be honest I can't remember what was in it. Also i retook one thinking i got 8 and i got 9 so trust me it's not hard at all. Just learn what the teacher tells you and youll be fine :smile:
Reply 446
Original post by Eux
Stop being retarded, section B is always made up of 3 questions worth 12 marks.

Ok, first of all - 'retarded'? Really?

Second of all, when I'm doing exams i don't count the marks as i go along -_-
Original post by 16Characters....
It's not that proof question (Q9). Someone decided to invent a mythical Q13 as "banter".

As for your question list is it solutions or the actual questions you want?

I wanted to try and create the markscheme and I need the questions and answers so I can stick it on the front page. But I don't know how to write maths as in you get all the symbols and indices etc. So I was looking for someone to turn this:

(Thanks to the person who made it)

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3322523

Into like a proper markscheme. If you know what I mean where in the first question it says like square root. I want a square root, you catch my drift? Sorry for the confusing explanation.
Reply 448
Original post by Slenderman
Yes there was a proof question worth 4 marks (2 and 2). It was about some ABCD quadrilateral and x^2 is an integer.. etc.

Oh thank God I thought there was an extra question that I missed!
I wanted to try and create the markscheme and I need the questions and answers so I can stick it on the front page. But I don't know how to write maths as in you get all the symbols and indices etc. So I was looking for someone to turn this:

Into like a proper markscheme. If you know what I mean where in the first question it says like square root. I want a square root, you catch my drift? Sorry for the confusing explanation.

I'll latex it now

Ah right. Sorry I don't know Latex either so cannot be of any assistance to you. Good luck.
Original post by homholz
please tell me you're joking i'm actually crying

There was a proof question in section A but there was no question 13 :smile:
Reply 452
Hhy
Reply 453
what was question 7 again?
if you have the questions, could you post them too?
Original post by Nels98
I have full question paper so feel free to dm to ask for qs

how many marks was q1
How many marks do you lose for not simplifying?
Do you remember the marks for each question? Would be helpful!
Reply 458
Original post by corey7695
how many marks was q1

only 2
If you put the binomial expansion the other way around i.e. starting with 16 and ending with 81x^4, is it still correct?
Also for the question where it said to show that the curve is above the x axis, I used b^2 -4ac < 0, I am not sure if thts the correct way to do it.
Just making sure.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending