The Student Room Group

How did your exam go?? The epic 2015 GCSE exam discussion thread!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
Original post by camillexx
is anyone doing ICT Cambridge nationals OCR GCSE tomorrow??

i did! how did you find it?
Original post by SnowLeopard27
International GCSE

oooh okay thank you :smile:
Original post by franm1

i actually found it okay surprisingly! how about you?
Anyone do the Cambridge igcse ict paper today????? Thought it was way harder than all the last past papers!
is this for edexcel?
Anybody doing WJEC Chemistry 2 tomorrow? So nervous!:confused:
Reply 346
i actually found it okay surprisingly! how about you?

yeah i found it fairly easy! Didn't understand the 2nd question about sound editing that well though.
I'm stressing out about tomorrow's aqa c2 and c3, we have an awful teacher so I know barely anything confidently aside from hard water, any predictions for the 6 markers?
Original post by franm1
yeah i found it fairly easy! Didn't understand the 2nd question about sound editing that well though.

oh i said that you can change the pitch to make it higher or lower and you can also change the speed of it. what did you write?
Reply 349
oh i said that you can change the pitch to make it higher or lower and you can also change the speed of it. what did you write?

i wrote the wrong things at first because i didnt read the question right, but i put the same as you after. confidence boost :biggrin:
Original post by franm1
i wrote the wrong things at first because i didnt read the question right, but i put the same as you after. confidence boost :biggrin:

yay thats good ahah!!! :biggrin:
Reply 351
Same!! so much harder all questions were like 6 marks each..
Original post by franm1

Oh, yes I did as well.

What did you put for the implications about Catherine and her smartphone app thingy?

That annoyed me. (Made 3 points for and against)
Reply 353
Original post by 4.4KitKat
Oh, yes I did as well.

What did you put for the implications about Catherine and her smartphone app thingy?

That annoyed me. (Made 3 points for and against)

i put a positive and negative for the business - wider audience and the app costing money to make and a positive and negative for customers - entertainment (which i completely waffled and tried to make it seem like i knew what i was saying) and it could make their phone slower
Original post by electric33
It does in C3 as well when there's more on tectonic plates which I'm glad at :biggrin: speaking of which what do you think will be the 6 mark questions in tomorrow's C1, C2, and C3 exams?

maybe LCA, salt, different way of extracting it, different minerals and how theyre formed
how to change properties of polymer chains, changes as chain gets longer,
air pollution and its effects and how they come to be

tbh theres a lot of it that could come up
Original post by franm1
i put a positive and negative for the business - wider audience and the app costing money to make and a positive and negative for customers - entertainment (which i completely waffled and tried to make it seem like i knew what i was saying) and it could make their phone slower

Oh, man :frown: I put like:

Cons

- It takes a long time to develop it because of coding and the different smartphone operating systems (iOS and Android)

- There may be a privacy concern among users as they be worried what the app has access to on the phone.

- Could take up storage space.

Pros

- Reach out to a wider audience.

- Can earn more money by using ads

- Easier to find info.

:eek: :frown:
Reply 356
Original post by 4.4KitKat
Oh, man :frown: I put like:

Cons
- It takes a long time to develop it because of coding and the different smartphone operating systems (iOS and Android)

- There may be a privacy concern among users as they be worried what the app has access to on the phone.

- Could take up storage space.

Pros

- Reach out to a wider audience.

- Can earn more money by using ads

- Easier to find info.

:eek: :frown:

reckon that will probably get the 8 marks!
Original post by franm1
reckon that will probably get the 8 marks!

Oh, man I hope so. Seeing as I spent the longest amount of time on that question. :biggrin:

Anyway, hope your results turn out good. :smile:

You doing business as well?
is anyone doing aqa igcse chemistry tomorrow?
Did anyone do AQA Religion and Life today? How did you find it?

Quick Reply

Latest