The Student Room Group

Gcse biology 2

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by jacob1371

Heya, I'm going to put this in the Biology forum for you as you should get more responses there. :h:

You should also check out the forum to see if there's any other threads there which might be helpful to you! http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=129

Hi there :smile:

I was just wondering if you have a question or something that you would like help with?
Reply 3
Original post by Picture~Perfect
Hi there :smile:

I was just wondering if you have a question or something that you would like help with?

i just did a biology 2 wjec exam and there were two questions that im worried about, for the first one you had to lable a diagram and i got the answer correct but spelt it wrong and there was another one mark question where the correct answer was peristalsis and i wrote that but i spelt it wrong aswell. will i still get the marks as i got the right answer but i just spelt them wrong
i just did a biology 2 wjec exam and there were two questions that im worried about, for the first one you had to lable a diagram and i got the answer correct but spelt it wrong and there was another one mark question where the correct answer was peristalsis and i wrote that but i spelt it wrong aswell. will i still get the marks as i got the right answer but i just spelt them wrong

I obviously can't say for sure but I believe that the examiners usually give marks for simple spelling errors as long as the meaning is clear and it doesn't look like another word with a different meaning.

If you're worried speak to your Biology teacher I'm sure they can give you some more information.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending