The Student Room Group

An Inspector calls

What do you think the question for "An inspecctor calls" will be in the English lit exam? (AQA,)
mr birling :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by alexxandra
mr birling :smile:

Yes I think Mr. Birling too or Sheila. I have scanned through the past papers and Mr. Birling or sheila haven't been used yet.
Original post by TigWood
Yes I think Mr. Birling too or Sheila. I have scanned through the past papers and Mr. Birling or sheila haven't been used yet.

sheila has been used in the june 2011 paper
Original post by UnKnowN1029
I've been told that ALL characters have been used and that they may no do a question on any of the characters but one on the stage directions.

That would be a nightmare! Have you remembered any stage directions?
Original post by wannabe_lawyer
That would be a nightmare! Have you remembered any stage directions?

Original post by web-girl
Sorry to disappoint but stage directions have already been done - June 2012 :3

Phew glad that my teacher is wrong then lol.
i was just about to start memorising many of the stage directions and analysis of them now. Ive just been searching through TSB and apparently my Birling hast come up yet.
https://www.tes.co.uk/teaching-resource/an-inspector-calls-exam-questions-and-info-6208510

just found this...check it out some of the question that have come up
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 7
Our teachers think it's going to be a question on Mr Birling or a question on social class.
Reply 8
Original post by Shannon99
Our teachers think it's going to be a question on Mr Birling or a question on social class.

I hope so!!! Mr. Birling is quite good to analyse.
Reply 9
The question wont be about Mr birling because that's too foundation(ish). It would possibly be a much harder question like contrast between mr birling and goole but then again questions like that have already appeared. I think it will be a theme no doubt. Last year everyone predicted what we did and they go eva.

Oh ok. We will just have to see tomorrow then. But I do think it will be about Birling. X
:colondollar:... Guess you were right. I presume you chose that question right and what points you included in yours.

Haha my teacher is very good. Yer I did. At did u choose? And I can't remember omg x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending