The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RA95
What if I told you I was The Shed End all along?

I'd have to Michu outside.
Original post by Mackay
Unsure if it's nostalgia, but there seems to be a lot more unlikeable players in the PL these days.

Back then, Chelsea had Poyet, Zola, Di Matteo, Desailly, Deschamps. Arsenal had Overmars, Petit, Vieira, Ljungberg, Adams. United even had Schmeichel, Scholes, Beckham, Yorke etc.

They just seemed all-round better human beings and much more likeable.

It's probably due to the crazy amounts of money players make these days/are sold for. Just makes them spoilt and feel they are 'better' than average people. These hoes aint loyal no more.
Original post by TornadoGR4
Who on earth did you just tag?

Qua. She changed her username.

Original post by swirly
urgh i quoted you asking if Chicken Prodigy was as romantic as Dalena.

I didn't see it sorry!

How are you Swirls? :smile:

Original post by RA95
What if I told you I was The Shed End all along?

:colonhash:
Original post by Pimped Butterfly
Don't @ my girl

this unrequited love is the reason she doesnt post anymore :moon:
Original post by Mackay
Unsure if it's nostalgia, but there seems to be a lot more unlikeable players in the PL these days.

Back then, Chelsea had Poyet, Zola, Di Matteo, Desailly, Deschamps. Arsenal had Overmars, Petit, Vieira, Ljungberg, Adams. United even had Schmeichel, Scholes, Beckham, Yorke etc.

Mata is the most likeable by a mile
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy

I didn't see it sorry!

How are you Swirls? :smile:

emotional. u?
Original post by Captain Jack
Ta, have you tried out the forum linking yet? For example, who would win: Chat vs News and current affairs?

That's pretty cool. Didn't realise that was a thing!

Long time no see, hows life? INB4 U IGNORE MY QUOTE LIKE U ALWAYS DO.

Spoiler

Eat, sleep, work, repeat :tongue: It's going well though and that's what matters, getting upskilled in more stuff next week. My best friend is finally back to visit as well after being away for ages, so life is pretty good right now. I'll admit it feels fantastic coming home and being able to put my feet up whilst everyone else is stressing over exams #sorrynotsorry
Original post by sr90
Eat, sleep, work, repeat :tongue: It's going well though and that's what matters, getting upskilled in more stuff next week. My best friend is finally back to visit as well after being away for ages, so life is pretty good right now. I'll admit it feels fantastic coming home and being able to put my feet up whilst everyone else is stressing over exams #sorrynotsorry

:frown:

help
Original post by difeo
Mata is the most likeable by a mile

I know I'm biased, but I think Coutinho's cute as **** tbh. Mata is pretty likeable, but and I'd love to bath the da Silva twins, but the majority of the top five teams' players don't seem to have the personality/appeal.

Maybe it's because they are so conditioned these days. They don't look like humans like they used to. Bring back Keown, Lebeouf, Heggem and Irwin.
Original post by Mackay

I like nasty players, players with a bit of steel, bite, cunning. Keane, Viera, Costa. Suarez is my favourite ever player, and all the more so because he's a dirty bastard.
Original post by sr90

ah mate, I saw your thread that all your friends abandoned you.

are things better now then?
What kind of person buys the shirt of another club?

Ngl though, I love how Tornado has this anti-big club/modern fan agenda, then says he'll buy the shirt of one of the biggest teams in Spain because he thinks the shirt looks pretty
Original post by swirly
emotional. u?

Got stuffy nose and its uncomfortable.

Why emotional?
Original post by The Shed End

Ngl though, I love how Tornado has this anti-big club/modern fan agenda, then says he'll buy the shirt of one of the biggest teams in Spain because he thinks the shirt looks pretty

okay mate, at first i thought you were a little amusing but now it's just tiring.

please stop, just for today, please.
@TornadoGR4 @The Shed End

One more time and I swear :angry:
Got stuffy nose and its uncomfortable.

Why emotional?

watching the vampire diaries. it makes me feel that way.

sooner or later anyone that Elena loves dies :cry2:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Mackay
I know I'm biased, but I think Coutinho's cute as **** tbh. Mata is pretty likeable, but and I'd love to bath the da Silva twins, but the majority of the top five teams' players don't seem to have the personality/appeal.

Maybe it's because they are so conditioned these days. They don't look like humans like they used to. Bring back Keown, Lebeouf, Heggem and Irwin.

I do admire the fat bastards who manage to play at what is a very high level of football, the likes of Steve Bruce, Neil Shipperly and Gary Taylor Fletcher
Original post by The Shed End

wow

much shots

such fired
Why is this thread so active today????
@The Shed End Did you not listen to the song? Went through a lot of effort to post it.
[video="youtube;NnlQb8vL_xk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnlQb8vL_xk[/video]

Latest