The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE Geography UNIT 2 - Natural Environment (30 JUNE 2015)

Hello there,

I have my GCSE Edexcel Geography Unit 2 exam next wednesday. Very nervous.

Any tips for revision?
Any thoughts of what can come up?
Please feel free to post below?

Thanks!!!! Good Luck!!
For the case studies on coastal landscapes, how many do you need to know? And which ones? Thanks.
Also, do we need to know all the hard and soft engineering techniques. There are so many, and its difficult to memorize.
Reply 3
Original post by Hot&Spicy
Also, do we need to know all the hard and soft engineering techniques. There are so many, and its difficult to memorize.

hi
yep we need to know thatto be on the safe side:smile:
Reply 4
I have my Geography exam next Wednesday as well i id just like to know if you have to know about the topic 'Watery World' because its in my revision guide but my teacher hasn't even mentioned it in class?
Original post by Leah8594
I have my Geography exam next Wednesday as well i id just like to know if you have to know about the topic 'Watery World' because its in my revision guide but my teacher hasn't even mentioned it in class?

Have you learnt Wasteful World?

There are 4 topics in unit 2: Coasts, Rivers, Tectonics and then your teacher chooses whether they want to teach you Wasteful World or Watery World.

As long as you know about Wasteful World don't worry because in the exam you only answer the questions on the topic you've learnt.

I hope that makes sense..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending