The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
reminds me i need to finish the new series.

Haven't even started it yet ffs :lol: I have been meaning to for ages...
Original post by sr90
Haven't even started it yet ffs :lol: I have been meaning to for ages...

as in the last season? season 1 is still my favourite i think. been binge watching so much **** lol, even watched the last season of the simpsons ffs.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
as in the last season? season 1 is still my favourite i think. been binge watching so much **** lol, even watched the last season of the simpsons ffs.

****ing hell you must be bored! :lol:

I've seen the first 3 seasons but never got around to the 4th. I still need to finish this years Mad Men as well.
Original post by Lúcio
That's at least a 4/10, don't be stingy bbz

Are you getting ps4 by the way?

Got my glasses fixed, yayyyy. :biggrin:

Probs in August/September, still have at least 10 ps3 games sitting on my shelf to be played/finished. I think I'm quite **** at FIFA tbh, but I have beaten my brother and cousins a few times so maybe there's hope for me lol.
Also London is the place to be, everywhere else is crap in comparison. :u:
Original post by The.Joker
Got my glasses fixed, yayyyy. :biggrin:

Probs in August/September, still have at least 10 ps3 games sitting on my shelf to be played/finished. I think I'm quite **** at FIFA tbh, but I have beaten my brother and cousins a few times so maybe there's hope for me lol.

When you say glasses, are we talking nerdy loser or sexy librarian?

Yeah, I'll be getting one if I can spare the money - I'm sure there will be some decent bundles going on with the FIFA 16 release.

You'd probably beat AR :wink:
I'd be too scared to face you - can't risk losing, soz :/

Lol

London is an absolute cesspit...

So why do you support Liverpool? :angry:
Original post by TornadoGR4

Rekd :wink:

In fairness, I'm from York and I support Liverpool - long story :tongue:

Why not?

London is more overrated than the England football team.
Original post by Lúcio
Lol

London is an absolute cesspit...

dnt be a h8a

Original post by Lúcio
When you say glasses, are we talking nerdy loser or sexy librarian?

Yeah, I'll be getting one if I can spare the money - I'm sure there will be some decent bundles going on with the FIFA 16 release.

You'd probably beat AR :wink:
I'd be too scared to face you - can't risk losing, soz :/

Is AR that ****? :lol:

My cousin persuaded me to support Liverpool when I was 8 lol. :colondollar:
Original post by sr90
London is more overrated than the England football team.

It's nice and there's so much stuff to do, can be expensive though.

****ing glory supporters
Original post by Pimped Butterfly
Why not?

Personally I couldn't imagine supporting any team that didn't have any significant connection to me.

Is AR that ****? :lol:

:colondollar:

This was a year ago, and it was my first FIFA game so yeah I was quite **** back then. Not anymore though
Original post by AR_95
This was a year ago, and it was my first FIFA game so yeah I was quite **** back then. Not anymore though

Really?:colonhash:
Personally I couldn't imagine supporting any team that didn't have any significant connection to me.

And what's your connection to Leeds, some vague sense of local pride? How do you expect everyone to experience a connection with the area they were born in? And why do you think that you can't form a significant connection with a club that isn't local?
Original post by Pimped Butterfly
And what's your connection to Leeds, some vague sense of local pride? How do you expect everyone to experience a connection with the area they were born in? And why do you think that you can't form a significant connection with a club that isn't local?

I said 'personally'. As in, for me, with Leeds being the place I was born & raised, Leeds being my home, I could not ever support a team like I support Leeds.

Must be pretty **** if you don't feel any sense of local pride to be honest. I support my home city, not just a generic football team
I said 'personally'. As in, for me, with Leeds being the place I was born & raised, Leeds being my home, I could not ever support a team like I support Leeds.

Must be pretty **** if you don't feel any sense of local pride to be honest. I support my home city, not just a generic football team

Nah I understand what you mean - one of the many reasons I support Liverpool is because although I follow York City, they aren't in a high enough league so it makes coverage and exposure a little more difficult.

That's only one of many reasons I chose a top flight club though :smile:

Latest