Original post by Smug Life
Still on 2010?

That was June 13
Still on 2010?

What do you mean by that?
Original post by L'Evil Fish
That was June 13

Yeah hence im confused why he said that and even if I was doing a 2010 one I think it is safe to say I would be repeating it
For those asking, we need to be able to define the AU, the parsec and the lightyear, but only "remember" (since the light year is in the formulae booklet) the distances of the parsec and the light year.
Original post by chem@uni
June 2013 Q10

thanks! I've seen that, i mean with all the other stuff drawn in too
Sorry I meant they have completed the drawing in the MS
Original post by stargazer678
thanks! I've seen that, i mean with all the other stuff drawn in too
Original post by SH0405
For those asking, we need to be able to define the AU, the parsec and the lightyear, but only "remember" (since the light year is in the formulae booklet) the distances of the parsec and the light year.

What he meant to say was all we have to remember is AU and parsec

Think you got confused
My question got lost in the stream of replies last time, but if you're working out the force on a coil in a magnetic field. Do you use F=BI(2*L) since both lengths would be in the field? Thanks.
Sorry I meant they have completed the drawing in the MS

ok great! thanks!!
Original post by Faded-Pi
My question got lost in the stream of replies last time, but if you're working out the force on a coil in a magnetic field. Do you use F=BI(2*L) since both lengths would be in the field? Thanks.

A coil is just one length of wire

Imagine a spring you wouldnt argue that was two lengths of wire just because it was wrapped up
Original post by ETRC
pair production is highest- they involve high energy x-rays being released

then its compton

photoelectrons from photoelectric have least energy

my brain hurts now from revising for 7 hours with a 30min break -.-

Awww take a rest! I still need to do a lot though :frown: And I am screwed as I don't remember much of AS stuff
A coil is just one length of wire

Imagine a spring you wouldnt argue that was two lengths of wire just because it was wrapped up

I meant more of a generator coil within a magnetic field, where a force acts on one side upwards and the other downwards. Wondering if the force therefore required using the two lengths in the formula. Might not, I dunno.
Original post by Faded-Pi
I meant more of a generator coil within a magnetic field, where a force acts on one side upwards and the other downwards. Wondering if the force therefore required using the two lengths in the formula. Might not, I dunno.

No once again still one length of wire no you dont double
Can someone explain how I got from
s-1 Hubbles constant to
kms-1 Mpc-1

very common question.
Original post by randlemcmurphy
If the resistance decreases shouldn't the time constant...?

yeah sorry you're right
Original post by fnatic NateDestiel
very common question.

To which the answer is?
Still on 2010?

Haven't finished 2010 yet mate.
Hey how would guys say x-rays are produced?

How would it be different in a hospital machine because I have looked at two questions saying describe how x-rays are made and says in a hospital x-ray machine and the other one says an x-ray tube but the answers are different.
To which the answer is?

To go from s^-1 to kms^-1 Mpc^-1 =

Take your value and multiply by 1000 and divide by 3.2x10^16 x 10^6

The answer in s^-1 will be roughly 2.0x10^-18 and in kms^-1 Mpc^-1 it will be about 65 - 70

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending