Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Is anybody studying events management?:smile:
Reply 22
Original post by nicky :)
Hi Alhena
I have had an offer today, I will be studying International Spa Management. How about you?

I am too! Are you doing a 2 or 3 year?
Reply 23
I am going to Buxton!!!! But I am doing International Tourism Management:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:
Original post by Alhena :)
I am too! Are you doing a 2 or 3 year?

I have a place on both, not accepted my offers yet. Will make my mind up after the applicant day. Are you going to the one in April? Which one are you doing?
Original post by ReissA
I am going to Buxton!!!! But I am doing International Tourism Management:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

That sounds kinda similar to my degree :smile: are you doing a foundation year? x
Does anyone know what flat and floor they're on?!
Reply 27
I'm going to be in high peak, not too sure which floor!
Reply 28
Original post by nicky :)
I have a place on both, not accepted my offers yet. Will make my mind up after the applicant day. Are you going to the one in April? Which one are you doing?

I went to the applicant day, were you there? I've gone for the 2 year fast track
Reply 29
I've accepted my unconditional offer for the Outdoor leadership course. I'll be living in halls (:
Flat 5 second floor. Anyone else get their accommodation for Buxton?
Reply 31
Original post by LEGO00984116
Flat 5 second floor. Anyone else get their accommodation for Buxton?

Im flat 4 ground floor
(edited 8 years ago)
Nice :-)
Reply 33
Flat 9, third floor :smile:
Original post by Hjyates
Im flat 4 ground floor

:eek:!!! I'm flat 4, Ground floor as well!!! i guess we're... Flatmates!!! :biggrin::biggrin:
Reply 35
Original post by TheStingingFly
:eek:!!! I'm flat 4, Ground floor as well!!! i guess we're... Flatmates!!! :biggrin::biggrin:

Ahhh nice!! You'll be putting up with me for a year then aha. What are you studying?
Reply 36
Original post by Hjyates
Ahhh nice!! You'll be putting up with me for a year then aha. What are you studying?

Im in room 3 as well
Original post by Hjyates
Im in room 3 as well

I feel more sorry for you putting up with me!! Hehe! :smile: I'm in room 5!! And I'm doing Sports psychology and massage/exercise therapy! ;D what course are you doing?!?!?
Reply 38
Original post by TheStingingFly
I feel more sorry for you putting up with me!! Hehe! :smile: I'm in room 5!! And I'm doing Sports psychology and massage/exercise therapy! ;D what course are you doing?!?!?

Oh nice!! Free sports massages then? Aha. I'm doing outdoor leadership. Do you have facebook?
Reply 39
I am going to Buxton in September

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending