Scroll to see replies

Reply 840
Got under my grades and no reply from Liverpool yet
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
I got over my offer and I'm still waiting for a reply :colonhash:
Hey guys :smile:

Congratulations on your results today, don't worry about not hearing from the University just yet, It is an incredible busy day for them so it's only a matter of time before they get in touch and give you the good news!

If you guys are still to arrange your accommodation, Vita Student Liverpool still have some amazing, luxury affordable studios in the City Centre available. If you want me to have one of our lovely lettings teams get in touch with more information call our Results day/ Clearing helpline on 02030961717 or pop us an email at [email protected] and let us do the worrying for you,

Good luck and let us know how you get on :biggrin:
Sophie
http://www.vitastudent.com/locations/liverpool/
Original post by Libbie-
I got over my offer and I'm still waiting for a reply :colonhash:

Well done! Are you considering adjustment, or do you want to stick with Liverpool? What course will you be starting?
Original post by Ki Yung Na
Well done!

Is it your Insurance choice? It's my insurance choice and I'm not sure what happens regarding accommodation - I'm trying to log onto the accommodation website but it doesn't seem to accept my pin

There is a priority list for offers of accommodation. If I remember it goes:
Unconditional offer holders
Conditional offer holders (firm)
Conditional offer holders (insurance)
Clearance

I don't know certainly but I remember seeing something similar.

So hopefully you get your first choice!
Original post by randlemcmurphy
Well done! Are you considering adjustment, or do you want to stick with Liverpool? What course will you be starting?

I'm sticking with Liverpool if they ever confirm me, hopefully going to be studying Politics :smile:
Anyone else not received a confirmation letter?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got the confirmation letter through post today, maybe it depends on where you live - taking bit of time?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by maryamzahid
Anyone else not received a confirmation letter?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by tarteeliax
I got the confirmation letter through post today, maybe it depends on where you live - taking bit of time?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have a UCAS confirmation letter. Is this what you are talking about?
No it's the official confirmation letter which comes as part of the university starter pack / you should get it soon

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well done!

Is it your Insurance choice? It's my insurance choice and I'm not sure what happens regarding accommodation - I'm trying to log onto the accommodation website but it doesn't seem to accept my pin

Congrats on getting in! :smile:

No Liverpool was my firm choice, so I applied for accommodation like back in March :lol:
If you're having issues with the Liverpool Life website you're probably best contacting the uni itself and seeing what they say, they will be able to sort you out :smile:
Original post by tarteeliax
No it's the official confirmation letter which comes as part of the university starter pack / you should get it soon

Posted from TSR Mobile

I typically get post a little later than everyone else. Thanks!
I'm still waiting on track :colonhash: Apparently they didn't receive the grade for one of my modules so now they have to look into it
There is a priority list for offers of accommodation. If I remember it goes:
Unconditional offer holders
Conditional offer holders (firm)
Conditional offer holders (insurance)
Clearance

I don't know certainly but I remember seeing something similar.

So hopefully you get your first choice!

Original post by SianTee
Congrats on getting in! :smile:

No Liverpool was my firm choice, so I applied for accommodation like back in March :lol:
If you're having issues with the Liverpool Life website you're probably best contacting the uni itself and seeing what they say, they will be able to sort you out :smile:

Thanks guys! I've contacting the university, they've told me to wait 24 hours and then to try logging in again, if it doesn't work then they'll look into it then.

I wonder when I'll get this starter pack the rest of you guys are talking about. :biggrin:

Original post by Libbie-
I got over my offer and I'm still waiting for a reply

Well done! :smile:
I got an offer for psychology this year! I got it through clearing, I missed my firm by a grade and didn't want to go to my insurance!
Thanks guys! I've contacting the university, they've told me to wait 24 hours and then to try logging in again, if it doesn't work then they'll look into it then.

I wonder when I'll get this starter pack the rest of you guys are talking about. :biggrin:

Well done! :smile:

Oh that's fair enough :smile: I think the accommodation allocation starts on Monday anyway so I wouldn't threat too much about it :smile:

Yeah I received my starter pack in the post this afternoon, I was quite surprised XD :biggrin:
Reply 856
Still no word from Liverpool yet guys, bit #rude
Original post by matthpr
Still no word from Liverpool yet guys, bit #rude

You should phone up the confirmation line, I hadn't heard anything all day and on my third call they told me that the grade for one of my modules was missing and then asked if I knew anything.
Original post by SianTee
Oh that's fair enough :smile: I think the accommodation allocation starts on Monday anyway so I wouldn't threat too much about it :smile:

Yeah I received my starter pack in the post this afternoon, I was quite surprised XD :biggrin:

I woke up from a nap earlier (yeah bit of an anticlimax considering I just had the next 4 years on the line :tongue:) and now I'm finally beginning to get a little excited. It'll probably continue to feel pretty surreal till I get there!

What are you studying? :smile:
I have a UCAS confirmation letter. Is this what you are talking about?

No I mean the one from the actual uni :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending