The Student Room Group

engineering uni

Hi, is anyone else applying for civil engineering at bath, Liverpool, Loughborough, Leeds or Nottingham?
Hi @emmarina,

I saw that you mentioned Loughborough, so I just wanted to comment on this thread and offer my support with anything if you need it!

If you have any questions on the Civil Engineering courses at Loughborough, just get in touch - I'll be happy to help :smile:

- Lindsay
Reply 2
thank you lindsay
Please see the 2023 engineering applications thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7254280&page=2
I did Civil Engineering at Leeds if you ever have any questions about the course there :smile:
Reply 5
hi thanks for offering what a levels did you take whate were your predicted grades and where did apply? thanks
Reply 6
was there an interview ?
Original post by Loughborough University
Hi @emmarina,

I saw that you mentioned Loughborough, so I just wanted to comment on this thread and offer my support with anything if you need it!

If you have any questions on the Civil Engineering courses at Loughborough, just get in touch - I'll be happy to help :smile:

- Lindsay

hey :smile:
ive applied for civil engineering at lougborough and was given a conditional offer (abb) if i dont get these grades what are the chances of still being accepted?
thank you
Original post by study1234okay
hey :smile:
ive applied for civil engineering at lougborough and was given a conditional offer (abb) if i dont get these grades what are the chances of still being accepted?
thank you

Hi @study1234okay,

I know I've replied to a similar thread about this, but I also wanted to reply here.

Great to hear from you and congratulations on your offer :smile:

I would recommend emailing our admissions team for more information about your question. Their email is [email protected].

Hope this helps!

- Lindsay
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by Loughborough University
Hi @study1234okay,

I know I've replied to a similar thread about this, but I also wanted to reply here.

Great to hear from you and congratulations on your offer :smile:

I would recommend emailing our admissions team for more information about your question. Their email is [email protected].

Hope this helps!

- Lindsay

Unlikely to yield any information unfortunately. As how much flexibility is offered depends how many course/faculty offer holders firm loughborough and how these offer holders perform… as well as a handful of other factors. The reality is any discretion universities have is unlikely to be known until results day (as universities are embargoed after receiving results until the formal release to students).

Best thing to do is work hard, give it your best shot, not get distracted worrying about all possible permutations until after A-level exams.
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by emmarina
Hi, is anyone else applying for civil engineering at bath, Liverpool, Loughborough, Leeds or Nottingham?

Hi there!

Good luck getting your offers :smile:

Let me know if there is anything you would like to know about University of Liverpool or living in Liverpool :smile:

Malachy - University of Liverpool Student Rep

Quick Reply

Latest