The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Depleted
Where's my damn tag

Maybe it's because you've not been a very good boy.
Original post by Mad Vlad
Maybe it's because you've not been a very good boy.

Why you stalking me? It's hurting my feelings, so now I'm gonna go be a little bitch about it and cry to the mods :frown:
Why you stalking me? It's hurting my feelings, so now I'm gonna go be a little bitch about it and cry to the mods :frown:

I was actually just passing through. Be my guest.
Original post by Mad Vlad
I was actually just passing through. Be my guest.

"Passing through"

Opens thread and replies when sees I've posted #salty

#obsessed
Shots.
germany is a country with absolutely no resole. 800,000 this year alone. and every year...

the average german has 1.4 kids. Arab has 4.

oktoberfest coming up...enjoy it while it lasts...

no joke, youll be telling your grandkids about Germany

so the Germans commit existential suicide. first of many. Sweden up next

politically ; how can we suppress dissent to mass-immigration?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18519395

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Camp_of_the_Saints
(edited 8 years ago)
what is laughable are Swedish feminists have reduced their men to:

import millions of these guys:

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

made no attempt to integrate because Swedish culture is worthless anyway

and the only rational man in power in Europe is in Hungary

http://www.wsj.com/articles/europes-existence-threatened-by-influx-of-migrants-says-hungarys-orban-1437827281

suicide is never rational, but european states do it on our behalf and any culture that lacks a spine will surely die.
(edited 8 years ago)
on a lighter note, just found out that my uncle met his wife in the queue for a beer at a Pogues gig at Hammersmith palais

so you never know

my dad, my uncle both say tbf that Camden/Holloway in the 80s was the golden era. Head to an Irish place and the craic would be unreal
(edited 8 years ago)
"Passing through"

#obsessed

If he's obsessed what does that make you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zürich
what is laughable are Swedish feminists have reduced their men to:

import millions of these guys:

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

made no attempt to integrate because Swedish culture is worthless anyway

and the only rational man in power in Europe is in Hungary

http://www.wsj.com/articles/europes-existence-threatened-by-influx-of-migrants-says-hungarys-orban-1437827281

suicide is never rational, but european states do it on our behalf and any culture that lacks a spine will surely die.

Yeah the worst type of people that people who act like Sweden should bring in they decide to bring in.

Well at least there won't be honour killings there as clearly Sweden's aim is to rapidly decrease their population and their gene pool.

Tis a shame because I like Swedish women(I mean women, not militant feminists who are basically self hating men in a mask).
"Passing through"

#obsessed

That's my word, flip similes and verbs, now I'm eating
Retreating for seconds and thirds, y'all ****** seasoned
(Oh, you salty)
(edited 8 years ago)
its a case of integration. im going carnival later and the Caribbean culture is beneficial

but there are people, usually very rich, who think bringing in 1m (unskilled conservative muslim) people into germany every year, no questions asked, will end well. this is a collective madness

no offence to other cultures, they can join us but not replace us.

Sweden has drank the PC kool-aid entirely tho. 1984 stuff

where i work there is a Swedish group and to work with them we had to do a training day, consisting on how not to 'offend' basically

so basically all rapes in sweden are by migrants but the establishment ignore/suppress

in holland you get Moroccan guys grooming exclusively care home dutch girls and like in england its tabboo to point that out so you can do something about it. imagine if the races are reversed . suddenly the guardan has it front page

crazy
(edited 8 years ago)
Wow, Zurich with all this truth. I'm blown away. Top lad.

You won't get many on the FF liking this though.
We have a pussified culture in general. Plenty of men walking around beating their chests with their tattoos and tans. But, no one who dares speak out when real **** goes down. Jimmy Saville, Rochdale, historic abuse cases in the Catholic church. And yet they beat their chests. Oxymorons.
and correct me if im wrong, that crazy shooter the other day explicitly referenced a race war.

guardian/radio4 discussion = n/a

personally i think all gunmen are simply nuts. but the selective vision to suit narrative leads me to conclude that the mainstream news is Orwellian
I still can't believe Wickham went for £9mil
Where's my damn tag

Tuesday
Reply 9217
Feel really down/annoyed

Its been one of those weeks were there were just a series of **** days, with **** events and **** people.

Have this general feeling of, um, fury? Feel really snappy, and would really welcome someone unnecessarily starting a fight with me on my way home

Seriously though, feel like **** rn
X Factor & CBB returns. **** no. Glad I'm away in just over a week.

Original post by SA-1
Feel really down/annoyed

Its been one of those weeks were there were just a series of **** days, with **** events and **** people.

Have this general feeling of, um, fury? Feel really snappy, and would really welcome someone unnecessarily starting a fight with me on my way home

Seriously though, feel like **** rn

I've had some of those days several times at work before. Almost like you want someone to start an argument just so you can go at them.

At least it's a bank holiday weekend. Good time to relax, get your head straight and reset for next week.

Latest