The Student Room Group

Mecca crane collapse: 87 dead in Saudi Arabia (11/09/2015)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by The Dictator
You're an idiot.

Whatever you say
Original post by sorafdfs
so?

What do you mean so? It shows all people are focused upon is lashing out at each other for not believing in the same thing, as opposed to acknowledging and giving their condolences to the people that died. Are we so focused on arguing over religion that we've forgotten about the value of a life?
Just reading most the replies on here genuinely makes me sick, like how can people act so smug or celebrate over people dying. I know this forum attracts the weirdos from society but i didn't think that there were that many around.

Also the fact that people are relating this to 9/11 is pure stupidity how in any way were the 60 dead involved in it, or the fact that people say "They're muslim it's Karma or deserved". This is the ****ed up logic that's going to watch this world burn.

Let's just hope Karma reaches the morons sooner or later.
Reply 43
Sickening to see that people are making jokes and trying to tether this to 9/11.

Thinking of the victims and their families - I hope they've found their salvation.
Original post by elen90
Sickening to see that people are making jokes and trying to tether this to 9/11.

Thinking of the victims and their families - I hope they've found their salvation.

I swear this website is enough to make someone lose faith in humanity.
Original post by TheMoralCleanse
911 was an inside job anyway.
inside what ?
Original post by queen-bee
Bush did 9/11 and y'all let him get away with it
sometimes, I think that it's all useless

all the dialogue and discussion

all the education, the media

people just believe what they want to believe, and reality is the last of their concerns

4 reps for an edgy post...

People actually believe this.
queen-bee

Original post by tehforum
4 reps for an edgy post...

People actually believe this.
many, many people simply believe whatever fits in best with their ideology or the ideas current in their environment

and this explains why so many people can believe in obvious absurdities, against all reason, logic as well as material evidence
Original post by Foo.mp3
If I were a Muslim/Saudi I suppose I would find it hard not to think of this as some kind of 'sign' :beard:

May God rest their souls

Its easy to think that but really as a muslim we know that we are being tested with everything in this life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mariachi
sometimes, I think that it's all useless

all the dialogue and discussion

all the education, the media

people just believe what they want to believe, and reality is the last of their concerns

No need,I won't bother taking it into consideration. Fact is,he's gotten away with it and now his brother wants to run as president
No need,I won't bother taking it into consideration. Fact is,he's gotten away with it and now his brother wants to run as president
to believe that Bush organised 9/11 borders on insanity
to believe that Bush organised 9/11 borders on insanity

Bush doesn't have the brains for all that. He obviously wasn't the only one in on the plan
Bush doesn't have the brains for all that. He obviously wasn't the only one in on the plan
so, who organised it ? Bin Laden in cooperation with Bush and Roger Federer ?
so, who organised it ? Bin Laden in cooperation with Bush and Roger Federer ?

The bush family stopped being friends with the bin laden family way before 9/11 attacks. Bush and his little comrades. Nice way to enter a country/use the weapons of mass destruction excuse to get their hands on oil. Just like they did with Afghanistan for the poppy plants/heroine. Drugs are big business in America.
The bush family stopped being friends with the bin laden family way before 9/11 attacks. Bush and his little comrades. Nice way to enter a country/use the weapons of mass destruction excuse to get their hands on oil. Just like they did with Afghanistan for the poppy plants/heroine. Drugs are big business in America.
in my view, your relationship with reality is very, very tenuous
Reply 56

The cost (to America) of military action in Iraq is way beyond any recompense of access to its oil reserves. That doesn't make sense. If the reason to "stage" September 11th was to give an excuse to invade Iraq, then the Iraqis would have been framed, not bin Laden/Taleban.

How exactly does America profit from opium production in Afghanistan? Please give details and a realistic business model.
(edited 8 years ago)
What I read in Russia and Eastern Europe, people pray that Russia makes a guess to use a nuc in such a moment ....:smile:

Islam became very arrogant sucking petrol and money for the petrol.

I would have another feeling in the moment they get poor again.

All the world doesn't like anymore all the petrol industry. People want to get rid of the Islamic Arabs arrogant idiots unable to work and develop as any other normal human being.

Mecca would be empty desert place without the petrol dollars. Nobody cares for Mecca and Islam without the petrol dollars.
(edited 8 years ago)
in my view, your relationship with reality is very, very tenuous

True.

The lady doesn't like opposition and she cannot bear the consequences of her own behaviour.

Typical for a Muslim.
Original post by Rat_Bag
The cost (to America) of military action in Iraq is way beyond any recompense of access to its oil reserves. That doesn't make sense. If the reason to "stage" September 11th was to give an excuse to invade Iraq, then the Iraqis would have been framed, not bin Laden/Taleban.

How exactly does America profit from opium production in Afghanistan? Please give details and a realistic business model.

Tell me,did you guys manage to find any of the so called weapons of mass destruction? Look at the state of Iraq right now. It was probably better before you guys invaded. Same with Afghanistan.

Do research on the CIA and you'll know what I'm talking about. I wonder what happened to the guy who tried telling the news that the CIA where supplying drugs to the black community,oh his brains got blown out. It's a mafia gang out there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending