The Student Room Group

If you could travel anywhere where would it be? And why?

There is no judgment here but your answers must follow TSR guidelines thanks!! 😁

Scroll to see replies

Somewhere warm cause I hate cold weather (this doesn't include Australia cause fk spiders).
Original post by GeT_iN_SHinJI
Somewhere warm cause I hate cold weather (this doesn't include Australia cause fk spiders).

I hate both, the heat and the coldness. Mild climate and temperatures are fine.

Original post by Queen Rose
There is no judgment here but your answers must follow TSR guidelines thanks!! 😁

Never mind. English or German speaking countries are required for my journeys. Native speakers in that languages, if possible.
Reply 3
South Beach, Florida.
Original post by xox416
South Beach, Florida.

The Dinsney World is in Florida too, isn't it? maybe a good reason to be there one day. Maybe.
Reply 5
Original post by Kallisto
The Dinsney World is in Florida too, isn't it? maybe a good reason to be there one day. Maybe.

Disney World... been there a few times.
Original post by xox416
Disney World... been there a few times.

Is the theme park as good as the people said? some of them told me that it is the best in the world...
Reply 7
Is the theme park as good as the people said? some of them told me that it is the best in the world...

Last time I went, I was 15 years old and I remember being bored. Rather be laying out on the beach :smile:
Original post by xox416
Last time I went, I was 15 years old and I remember being bored. Rather be laying out on the beach :smile:

Okay, I strike Florida off my list. I see no reasons going to the USA at all.
Reply 9
Okay, I strike Florida off my list. I see no reasons going to the USA at all.

Ouch I feel like that was an attack
I desperately want to go to Saudi Arabia (specifically Mecca and Medina) asap so I can perform the Islamic pilgrimages (I'm Muslim).

But excluding anywhere for religious reasons, I really want to go to Pakistan bc I'm Pakistani and I kinda miss my extended family and want to get more in touch with my culture and improve my fluency in Urdu.
Original post by spill_the_tea
I desperately want to go to Saudi Arabia (specifically Mecca and Medina) asap so I can perform the Islamic pilgrimages (I'm Muslim).

But excluding anywhere for religious reasons, I really want to go to Pakistan bc I'm Pakistani and I kinda miss my extended family and want to get more in touch with my culture and improve my fluency in Urdu.

Those are some good places 😁
Those are some good places 😁

Thanks! What about you?
Thanks! What about you?

I would love to visit the UK.

Oh wow, I'm actually from the UK! And yes the weather is as depressing as the stereotypes.

Saudi Arabia is elite. I've been, it's super cool especially at night. If you do ever end up going, I must warn you about entering the prophet's mosque - do not make the mistake of going in with the crowd, go in after the crowd has eased up as it's a full on stampede in there.

You're the 1st Pakistani I've heard say they want to go to Pakistan, all my Pakistani friends dread going back XD
Antarctica! It’s jsut been by dream to visit somewhere so different and unique.

Hah big mistake. Weather's ass and there's nothing to see here.
Original post by GeT_iN_SHinJI
Saudi Arabia is elite. I've been, it's super cool especially at night. If you do ever end up going, I must warn you about entering the prophet's mosque - do not make the mistake of going in with the crowd, go in after the crowd has eased up as it's a full on stampede in there.

You're the 1st Pakistani I've heard say they want to go to Pakistan, all my Pakistani friends dread going back XD

That's so good to hear, my family and I are trying to go late Aug/early Sept this year after Hajj season so thanks sm for the tip abt the Prophet's mosque - that's where I most wanted to visit asw, my soul desperately craves the peace and serenity of the holy land where the Prophet PBUH lived.

That's so funny ahaha, normally I wouldn't want to go back home - esp since I'm old enough to get married now!! - but it's been so long and I j need a break from the UK tbh but Ik if I'm there for more than a couple weeks I'll miss the luxuries of this country again 😂😂
Original post by flamingolover
Antarctica! It’s jsut been by dream to visit somewhere so different and unique.

What would you even do there apart from freeze your ass off? I mean looking at penguins would be pretty lit but you could do that in places like S Africa too.

Quick Reply

Latest