The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Anybody staying at Regents Court?

I've yet to find anybody else from De Montfort despite it being advertised as being mixed halls with University of Leicester students! Will be glad to know there are people at my own uni that I can speak to.

Scroll to see replies

Hey,
I'm also going to be going to DMU and living at Regents Court, don't really know anyone there aswell
What course are you going to be studying
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by freelikeabird
Hey,
I'm also going to be going to DMU and living at Regents Court, don't really know anyone there aswell
What course are you going to be studying

I'm studying English Language and Journalism, what about you? What date are you gonna move in?
I haven't found anyone yet either, i was getting worried i was going to be staying with people who are going to a different freshers.
Original post by kinesisq
I'm studying English Language and Journalism, what about you? What date are you gonna move in?

I'm going to be studying Economics and moving in on the 20th September.
Have you been to see it yet? What's it like? I literally got the place last minute, most places were really full
Reply 5
I'm going to be studying Economics and moving in on the 20th September.
Have you been to see it yet? What's it like? I literally got the place last minute, most places were really full

I'm moving in on Regents Court too! How come you're moving in on the 20th? Called them yesterday and the woman said the earliest you could move in is on the 21st of Sept.
Original post by iitsdanii
I'm moving in on Regents Court too! How come you're moving in on the 20th? Called them yesterday and the woman said the earliest you could move in is on the 21st of Sept.

Really, I called them up and the lady said something about the energy contribution being paid, so I could move in early. Maybe I misunderstood, I'll call them up again tomorrow to make sure.
Reply 7
Really, I called them up and the lady said something about the energy contribution being paid, so I could move in early. Maybe I misunderstood, I'll call them up again tomorrow to make sure.

I called them again today and she said as long as you've paid your energy contribution AND the first instalment (£320) you can move in early, she then transferred me to Regents Court office or something like that, to let them know im coming on sunday so they can give me the key
I moved in this morning!, if the office is closed just all the security number and they will come out and give you your keys. Btw anyone studying architecture?
Reply 9
Original post by NormanPaulo
I moved in this morning!, if the office is closed just all the security number and they will come out and give you your keys. Btw anyone studying architecture?

Thats exciting!! Im moving in tomorrow around noon. How was your first day?
Thats exciting!! Im moving in tomorrow around noon. How was your first day?

first day was pretty good just lots of moving in, the neighbourhood is really nice and the whole block is extremely safe. Let me know when you get here! im in C block by the way.
Reply 11
I'm staying at Regents, no idea who with though, lol
Original post by tomzorz
I'm staying at Regents, no idea who with though, lol

yeah it was like that with me for ages, what block you in?
Reply 13
yeah it was like that with me for ages, what block you in?

Umm, there's an address on the document I had to sign to confirm it, it says F3.2. Don't know if that's a block but it's the only thing that looks like it might be :P
first day was pretty good just lots of moving in, the neighbourhood is really nice and the whole block is extremely safe. Let me know when you get here! im in C block by the way.

Im here now!! Dont know how i feel about the flat itself.. But it might grow on me haha im in block G! Come say hi sometime :smile:
F is the block of building you're staying in 3 is the floor you are on and 2 is the room on the floor you in :smile:
Im here now!! Dont know how i feel about the flat itself.. But it might grow on me haha im in block G! Come say hi sometime :smile:

Sounds good! Am going shopping to pick up a couple of things tomorrow feel free to with come with :smile:
Sounds good! Am going shopping to pick up a couple of things tomorrow feel free to with come with :smile:

Come with* lol

Yeah sounds cool! I'll send you an email now
Reply 19
F is the block of building you're staying in 3 is the floor you are on and 2 is the room on the floor you in :smile:

It all makes sense now :smile:

Currently looking into buying a mini fridge for my room, heard they're a good investment.

Only 3 days to go :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending