The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

UWE Accommodation

Anybody who's going to UWE this year which accom are you applying for? I'm torn between staying on campus or applying for city centre accommodation.
Original post by Anonymous
Anybody who's going to UWE this year which accom are you applying for? I'm torn between staying on campus or applying for city centre accommodation.

Hey I’ve had an offer for UWE and have no clue what the best accommodations are . If you’ve done your research . What accommodation is the cleanest but also has a good social life and parties ?
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Original post by Ariannatj1
Hey I’ve had an offer for UWE and have no clue what the best accommodations are . If you’ve done your research . What accommodation is the cleanest but also has a good social life and parties ?

Hey, which accommodation did you end up getting (on campus or city?). I've got an en-suite at Phoenix Court which is right in the city and great for clubs/bars/parties, but I'd much rather be at Frenchay as that's where my course is based.. Wondering if I should try to swap with anyone but its getting so close to the start of term on 18th Sept.
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by Ariannatj1

Hi Ariannatj1

I'd recommend searching for Facebook groups based around the questions you're asking - e.g. social life etc

Also here are the accommodation services contact details

Accommodation enquiries

Email: [email protected]

Tel: +44 (0)117 32 83601

And here are some more useful numbers

https://www.uwe.ac.uk/about/contact-us/how-to-contact-us

All the Best

Martin

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending