The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

University centre Peterborough

Anyone going here? shall be more specific- sep 2015 lol
(edited 8 years ago)
Hi goat unicorn I'm going to the ucp I have my induction next Tuesday I'm doing media
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Cracklyzebra
Hi goat unicorn I'm going to the ucp I have my induction next Tuesday I'm doing media

Hello! I'm doing crime scene and investigative studies. I expect their wont be many students. Are you from Peterborough? :smile:
That sounds awesome I couldn't do it too squismish .I live 10 miles outside Peterborough,so have to trek all that way twice a week. How about yourself?
Reply 4
I live basically around the corner to the uni only ten min walk, lucky me! Haha I did media a level absolutely loved it! I haven't found anyone on my course yet and I'm nervous I won't make friends lol 😋 have you met anyone on your course yet?
You're so lucky to live so close I've already told the uni I'm going to be late every morning I'm there due to buses that are every hour and that I have to get my son ready for school. I haven't met a single person on course it gonna be so scary on that first day especially being a mature student I'm going to feel so old when the 18 year olds turn up 😶
Reply 6
Original post by Cracklyzebra
You're so lucky to live so close I've already told the uni I'm going to be late every morning I'm there due to buses that are every hour and that I have to get my son ready for school. I haven't met a single person on course it gonna be so scary on that first day especially being a mature student I'm going to feel so old when the 18 year olds turn up 😶

aww thats lovely!
I'm assuming there will be many mature students because usually mature students go to that uni I heard. I'm sure you will be fine! Same your the only one and a friend from secondary school:smile:
Haha I'll always be late purely because I am lazy lol.
Got my first day tommrrow my letter says 10.30am till 11pm. I wonder what are they gonna make us do for 12 hours. When is your first day?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending