The Student Room Group

next steps into career

Hiya,
I was wondering what would be my next steps after receiving a qualigication in BA (Hons) in Primary education. I am wanting to chose ARU in Peterborough as my firm. I am looking at the 3 year full time course. However, this one comes without the QTS. My overall aim is to become a qualfied teacher and teacher im a primary school environment. What would be my next steps? Would I need to go and aply for a QTS? Would I also need yo apply for training? As I'm aiming to work in a primary school on days when I'm off university.Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
Reply 1
You need to do a degree that has QTS with it so it should look something like Ba (Hons) Primary education with QTS if you did do the one without QTS you would have to do a PGCE afterwards which would be an additional one year
Reply 2
Original post by Emma9272
You need to do a degree that has QTS with it so it should look something like Ba (Hons) Primary education with QTS if you did do the one without QTS you would have to do a PGCE afterwards which would be an additional one year

would I be able to take a placement year after my second year of uni and then finish off my final year?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending