The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sweet n Sour
Scholarship?! :eek:

I'm going to stick a car motor to a remote control, then pile on batteries, and dynamite sticks, then wrap them with duct tape and put it in a shoebox and act weird around my professors. Let's see how goes :teeth:

Or you could get filmed being tripped up by a Hungarian camera woman and get to meet Ronaldo and get given a job at a sports school in Spain even though you were part of the al-Nusra front...
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by queen-bee
How?!

:mmm: You'll see...lol
Original post by KimKallstrom
Or you could get filmed being tripped up by a Hungarian camera woman and get to meet Ronaldo and get given a job in football in Spain even though you were part of the al-Nusra front...

Don't watch enough football to know if there's a link between Hungary, camerawomen, Ronaldo, and al-Nusra...
Don't watch enough football to know if there's a link between Hungary, camerawomen, Ronaldo, and al-Nusra...

The Hungarian woman that tripped up the Syrian refugees on purpose so the police could catch them...have you not heard of her?
:mmm: You'll see...lol

Will it be on the news and trending on social media?
The Hungarian woman that tripped up the Syrian refugees on purpose so the police could catch them...have you not heard of her?

What do you mean tripped up? And no, link me?
Original post by KimKallstrom
Or you could get filmed being tripped up by a Hungarian camera woman and get to meet Ronaldo and get given a job at a sports school in Spain even though you were part of the al-Nusra front...

Actually just seen an article of the boy who got to meet cristiano because of it
(edited 8 years ago)
Will it be on the news and trending on social media?

Eventually :lol: I better start practicing my "caught in headlights" faces :h:
What do you mean tripped up? And no, link me?

http://youtu.be/ArQmFlp7xC8
She made them fall
Eventually :lol: I better start practicing my "caught in headlights" faces :h:

Lmao.
http://youtu.be/ArQmFlp7xC8
She made them fall

Nasty bitch. How dare she kick children. Stupid ****!! If that was my little sister ohhhhhh I would have been executed for what I did?!?!
Nasty bitch. How dare she kick children. Stupid ****!! If that was my little sister ohhhhhh I would have been executed for what I did?!?!

Well luckily now she's fired. I'm surprised nobody did any physical damage to her but guess what? One of those kids,got to meet cristiano ronaldo after it was broadcasted everywhere on social media and the news
Well luckily now she's fired. I'm surprised nobody did any physical damage to her but guess what? One of those kids,got to meet cristiano ronaldo after it was broadcasted everywhere on social media and the news

Ohh I see! How did they arrange that? Ronaldo decided to play humanitarian because of the all the spotlight on the situation? :h:

Anyway I'm more of a Neymar girl :hand: lol
Ohh I see! How did they arrange that? Ronaldo decided to play humanitarian because of the all the spotlight on the situation? :h:

Anyway I'm more of a Neymar girl :hand: lol

'The media attention prompted Real to invite the pair to the Santiago Bernabeu for a tour of the club's trophy room.On Saturday, they were guests of honour for the visit of Granada and Zied accompanied Ronaldo before the kick-off, receiving rapturous applause from the Bernabeu crowd in the process.'

This isn't the first time he's played humanitarian.

Agreed,Neymar is hotter
'The media attention prompted Real to invite the pair to the Santiago Bernabeu for a tour of the club's trophy room.On Saturday, they were guests of honour for the visit of Granada and Zied accompanied Ronaldo before the kick-off, receiving rapturous applause from the Bernabeu crowd in the process.'

This isn't the first time he's played humanitarian.

Agreed,Neymar is hotter

When is another time? :K: He just puts me off.
When is another time? :K: He just puts me off.

Something to do with Palestinian kids. But this was a while ago I think.he donated 1.5 million to kids in gaza He just always happens to be there when something's happening and comes in to save the day. I used to think he was very arrogant
(edited 8 years ago)
Something to do with Palestinian kids. But this was a while ago I think. He just always happens to be there when something's happening and comes in to save the day. I used to think he was very arrogant

Concurred :yucky:
Neymar though!!!

And this is him :eek:

Concurred :yucky:
Neymar though!!!

And this is him :eek:

He's cute and humble
He's cute and humble

Humble? :K:
I guess...just never knew he had curly hair. So he's black/white? :eek:
Humble? :K:
I guess...just never knew he had curly hair. So he's black/white? :eek:

Like he's not as cocky as ronaldo. I'm not sure. Only thing I know is that he's Brazilian

Latest

Trending

Trending