The Student Room Group

Is a playboy bunny a legit Halloween costume?

Hey,

Just a quick question!!
Obviously Halloween is round the corner, and I really want to do a bit of a slutty outfit and go as a Playboy Bunny. Do you think that this is an acceptable Halloween costume at uni?

Thanks
Original post by bex1995
Hey,

Just a quick question!!
Obviously Halloween is round the corner, and I really want to do a bit of a slutty outfit and go as a Playboy Bunny. Do you think that this is an acceptable Halloween costume at uni?

Thanks

Not even in Mean Girls.
Troll , never heard of a girl who wants to by "slutty" , at least intentionally.
Original post by bex1995
Hey,

Just a quick question!!

Thanks
A costume can never be acceptable for Halloween unless it's on par with Buffalo Bill's skin costume.
Reply 4
Original post by Carnationlilyrose
Not even in Mean Girls.

It rocks in mean girls though!!!!
Reply 5
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Troll , never heard of a girl who wants to by "slutty" , at least intentionally.

I am genuinely not trolling. I probably should have said sexy rather than slutty.
Original post by bex1995
It rocks in mean girls though!!!!

Most certainly does, but do remember how they all questioned its suitability for Hallowe'en.
Is Halloween just a chance for you dress sexy
Gonna need pics of you in it to give you an answer
Yes, I've seen people dressed as almost everything under the sun on Halloween. Even an over the top American living here who made his garden into an actual graveyard dressed up as an astronaut...
Reply 10
Original post by TSR Mustafa

Really? I'm in a flat full of girls, and sometimes we deliberately dress up as, and refer to ourselves, as slutty. It's okay if you want to be slutty :/
It is more than acceptable. It should be encouraged.
Original post by Betelgeuse-

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/22200000/Rachel-Mcadam-s-Mean-Girls-rachel-mcadams-22240162-373-490.gif

It'll be like this.
Original post by _lexnne
Really? I'm in a flat full of girls, and sometimes we deliberately dress up as, and refer to ourselves, as slutty. It's okay if you want to be slutty :/

Whatever suits you lol.
you are guaranteed to get plenty of treats... :sexface:
rowwwww

You should watch the whole film.

I will second this one
Splash some fake blood on it and you are good to go.

Quick Reply

Latest