The Student Room Group

Should I text her?

Hey, so I'm 18 years old guy and yesterday a girl (18) from my city requested to follow me on Instagram and today she added me also on Snapchat. But she didn't texted me or sent me any snap. I checked her IG profile and she looks really good. Should I go text or snap to her? Because there must be a reason she added me on both of those platforms.

Regards
Reply 1
Just do it it’s better to try than regret not trying
Reply 2
Sure, but just be careful. You need to see if this girl is trustworthy. Do not give any PII until you believe she is trustable.
Reply 3
Go ahead and text her playboy!!!! Slide in the DMs and she what she's saying. She wants to see if you are man enough and/or confident enough to take the initiative. Don't let her down playboy.
Reply 4
Original post by osasman
Go ahead and text her playboy!!!! Slide in the DMs and she what she's saying. She wants to see if you are man enough and/or confident enough to take the initiative. Don't let her down playboy.

Haha thank you, but she's got like almost 1 million snapscore and 1000 followers on Instagram. Maybe she just wants to pump her followers and snapscore since she sent me and hundred other people snap streaks this morning. That's what is holding me back
Reply 5
Just have a go I guess. Say hi. Isn't that what you do when you first meet a person? If she added you then she's got to expect something, even if it's just to bump her follow base or whatever. See what happens then. You just need to start with something simple, don't overthink it. That's my thinking anyway. Hope it helps. Good luck!
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Haha thank you, but she's got like almost 1 million snapscore and 1000 followers on Instagram. Maybe she just wants to pump her followers and snapscore since she sent me and hundred other people snap streaks this morning. That's what is holding me back

Recently a model followed me on Instagram. I do not know her, I just got a random follow request out of nowhere. She almost certainly sent it to anybody she could so that they could follow her back. It's possible (but not certain) this is happening to the OP too.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous

I see what you mean playboy. But, what do you have to lose? You might miss a percentage of the shots you take, but you miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take. Once again, slide in her DMs playboy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending